BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
My favorite soup ever! It's so good and creamy and it's even better now that I can get it at Walmart! I recommend getting it at Panera with their asiago croutons in it.
Brittany G.
Clearwater , FL
I love Panera soup. But this is so plain and bland. Defiantly not worth is and is expensive which would've been fine. Ut it doesn't taste like the soup you get when you go to the restaurant
Stephanie J.
Dayton, OH
Always my go to soup. Love that I can now find it in my local supermarket too. It taste exactly like I have just ordered it from the restaurant itself. I've never had a bad cup of it.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
So delicious! Definitely my favorite broccoli cheese soups and it's so conveniently packaged to take on the go. Easy comfort food in any time of need. I would recommend.
Allison S.
Tastes just like in restaurant. Convenient and filling amount. Container is nice. You can eat it in that container. You only need to bring a spoon, you dont need to bring a separate bowl.
Caitlin Y.
Royersford, PA
This is my go to meal when i actually go to panera and now that i found out i can buy it at the store i was super excited. tastes exactly like it does at panera!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
This is the best broccoli and cheddar soup I've ever had. I'm waiting to find something I like better. Honestly? I don't think I will. This stuff is delicious.
Alysha R.
OMG I LOVE THIS BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR it's so good with the mac and cheese and a bread bowl it reminds me of being young going and studying for tests at panera
Brooke S.
Dayton
Perfect for when you're sick. Still expensive since it's Panera brand and definitely wouldn't buy regularly. Only in a pinch. Would rather just go to Panera.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
This soup is amazing, I really liked. The price is fair, also I like to eat with Italian bread. For the cold days is perfectly. Is healthy, my kids likes to
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??