BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?2 Answers
  • Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Cece M.
NOT AS GOOD AS THE ONE MADE FRESH FROM PANERA!!!!
If you want a quick broccoli cheddar for an affordable price then this would help. Other than that, it does not taste like the one from Panera bread.
Shiela M.
A must have soup at panera 😍😍😍. I just got to have it everytime i stop buy to eat or grab a quick meal. I always enjoy that cheese and broccoli flavor. Just a right price for everyone. Yes, I recommend to everyone.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My absolute favorite soup in general it's the definition of comfort food. I actually but this and mane my own best bowl soup at home and still tastes as great because it's not sooo pricey
Emily F.
Rochester
Great flavor at a great price! I have recommended this to family and friends as an easy way to make dinner for the family! I love Panera bread in the cafe and this tastes exactly like in the shop! It's great!
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
This product is easy to heat up and is convenient in it's packaging! Great flavor and I would say comparable to the fresh soup purchased in restaurant! I would eat this again and recommend it to others.
Susan M.
This is one of my favorite soup.It is really good. It got a smooth chessy taste and you can taste the brocolli.The broth is thick but not to thick,just the right texture. This soup is delicious.
Emily M.
Manistee, MI
I am a huge fan of broccoli and cheddar soup, aways have been. No other broccoli and cheddar soup beats Panera Bread's bread bowl of it. I also love the bread and I always get the bread as my side!!
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
These guys have the best soups and this is the best flavor. I would recommend getting a bread bowl with it and it's great. It doesn't cost much and it doesn't feel fat filled.
Tabatha H.
Cordova
Love the in house version of this. However I do not care so much for the store version. It has a bit of a different taste. But it is more affordable than a bowl at Panera.
Lauren M.
Not a huge broccoli fan, but this soup changes everything! I have never tasted a better broccoli cheddar soup. It even taste better in a bread bowl. Anytime I go to Panera this is always my choice!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??