BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I think Panera's soups are a classic fan favorite. I love their French onion and this broccoli cheese. They're warm, not made with a bunch of artificial ingredients and they make a perfect on the go lunch.
Melissia S.
Rosharon, TX
I love Panera Bread so I was excited to try the soup. However, it didn't taste as fresh to me and the price really wasn't cheaper, compared to simply buying fresh soup from he store. I wouldn't personally recommend it. It was just okay.
Holly j.
brookhaven
I'm very lactose intolerant and I always forget but then I'll find myself craving broccoli cheddar soup and I'll eat it anyway and eat through the pain because it's that worth it. 10/10 best soup ever
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
Have you ever had this soup? This is literally every white-girls favorite soup (Most other people like it too). My life improved when I found out they sold it in stores. Found it at target with their ready to go soups and subs. I can't believe people have not tried it
Mackenzie M.
Now I don't have to chase down Panera to get this goodness! So good, easy for to go, and the container is sturdy! It is a good value, definitely suggest bread to pair with it. Try other flavors too! You will enjoy them all.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I get this soup every time I go to Panera. It is so cheesy and filling. I also buy the individual containers at Meijer and they're just as good as in the restaurant! Definitely recommend.
Cece M.
NOT AS GOOD AS THE ONE MADE FRESH FROM PANERA!!!!
If you want a quick broccoli cheddar for an affordable price then this would help. Other than that, it does not taste like the one from Panera bread.
Lexi R.
Athens
Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup is amazing. I’ve tried making it homemade before and will never compare. A little pricey but worth it! Other than going to a Panera, you can find it in most grocery stores. Definitely recommend!
Wear We Roam b.
Evanston, IL
I constantly crave Panera soup and this is the perfect at-Home option. It tastes the exact same as when you get it in stores and is easy to heat up, perfect for when you’re in a hurry.
Shiela M.
A must have soup at panera 😍😍😍. I just got to have it everytime i stop buy to eat or grab a quick meal. I always enjoy that cheese and broccoli flavor. Just a right price for everyone. Yes, I recommend to everyone.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??