BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This soup is my favorite. It's so comforting and creamy. I love to get it in the bread bowl on a chilly day. It's perfect. Definitely one of my favorite soups in existence. Plus Panera is so affordable.
Anna S.
Lee, NH
best soup for on the go. It cooks easy and is delicious to eat anywhere.
it is a bit pricey for what you are getting but it is worth it. i eat these soups when i'm sick and they make me feel a lot begger
Lauren L.
Panera has the best soups ever in my opinion, and being able to buy them to take home made them even better. They're a little pricy but so worth it. Amazing flavor and great serving size. Would recommend
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I think Panera's soups are a classic fan favorite. I love their French onion and this broccoli cheese. They're warm, not made with a bunch of artificial ingredients and they make a perfect on the go lunch.
Holly j.
brookhaven
I'm very lactose intolerant and I always forget but then I'll find myself craving broccoli cheddar soup and I'll eat it anyway and eat through the pain because it's that worth it. 10/10 best soup ever
Janelle C.
Camillus, NY
This is by far Panera's best soup they offer and I'm so happy that you can purchase it in stores to make at home. It's full of flavor and tastes just as good as if it was directly from the restaurant.
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
Have you ever had this soup? This is literally every white-girls favorite soup (Most other people like it too). My life improved when I found out they sold it in stores. Found it at target with their ready to go soups and subs. I can't believe people have not tried it
Mackenzie M.
Now I don't have to chase down Panera to get this goodness! So good, easy for to go, and the container is sturdy! It is a good value, definitely suggest bread to pair with it. Try other flavors too! You will enjoy them all.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I get this soup every time I go to Panera. It is so cheesy and filling. I also buy the individual containers at Meijer and they're just as good as in the restaurant! Definitely recommend.
Cece M.
NOT AS GOOD AS THE ONE MADE FRESH FROM PANERA!!!!
If you want a quick broccoli cheddar for an affordable price then this would help. Other than that, it does not taste like the one from Panera bread.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??