BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE THE BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP!! THIS STUFF IS CRACK!! I get it all the time when I am at my local panera! I use it with a spoon and also to dip my bread in! It is not too expensive and I like also getting it from my grocery store and heating it up. Sooo good!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I am totally addicted to this Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup! As i don't have the recipe and can't go every day at Panera Bread, this is a great solution to eat it frequently! Is really delicious, creamy, tasty! And also a great solution for busy days!
Lindsay P.
Very very high in sodium. I was a little disappointed in the contents. But it's also a creamy cheese soup. Hard for me to want to buy and enjoy with how much salt is in one container. Rarely a go to product. Rather just eat at panera for the good stuff!!
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Panera Bread has one of the best broccoli and cheddar soups around. I personally love having it in the store, but I did pick this up and it was alright. Much better than the canned soups, but I'm not sure if I would recommend this particular productZ
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
Every time I got to Panera I have to get their Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. I was so happy when I saw that they started selling it in stores because now I don't have to drive to Panera if I just want to eat the soup. If people haven't tried this soup I would 10/10 recommend trying it.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite soup from Panera. I always get the same thing when I order from Panera, the pick two with the broccoli and cheddar and the chicken frontega. It's so filling and great tasting. And I awakes get the large green tea. It's like crack in a cup lol.
Samantha C.
York, PA
This soup is honestly to die for! Every time I go to Panera I buy it with the side of a salad! It's even better because now I can buy it at the store and can have it whenever I want instead of making a special trip out to Panera! It's so convenient and something I buy all the time!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is always really good I like it in stores and I like it when I get it in the grocery store and make it at home but it's better in Panera because it when you warm it up it kind of surprised sometimes I don't really like that it's ice cream
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
It's my daughter's favorite Panera soup so it's nice to be able to have it at home without going to Panera. It's microwaveable, so it's done rather quickly. It's delicious and one of my favorite broccoli cheddar soups out there.
Halle F.
Tastes just like the one in the restaurant, but in the comfort of my own home! So convenient in the bowls so it is perfect for a college student like me. Quick and easy and perfect for those cold winter nights for dinner.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??