BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?2 Answers
  • Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Catherine L.
I love this soup, I fell in love with it at the restaurant and so when I found it at the grocery store I was so happy! It is just as good at home (without the bread, though). I always tell people they need to try it!
Kat M.
Allentown, PA
This is my go to soup where I go. Panera just somehow manages to make it just perfectly. I have no complaints for this product and it's always something I reach out for when I'm in the mood for something warm and comforting.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
HEAVENLY!!!! This is my FAVORITE SOUP OF ALLLLL TIME! I go here sometimes just to stuff my face with this stuff! I get 2 bowls and its never enough! They make the best cheddar broccoli soup than anyone around!!!!!
Alicia P.
Broccoli Cheddar soup is my go-to when I visit Panera Bread. It has the right amount of cheese and broccoli that isn't overbearing. The only thing missing from this microwave ready meal is a classic bread bowl!
Mandi K.
Norfolk
This is pretty close to panera restauant quality. It tastes fresh and is reasonably priced. I like to serve it with a salad or crusty bread for dipping. I can usually find it at target or my local grocery store.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
Obviously, these aren't as good as getting it in the cafe, but these are pretty comparable. They're great to just pop in the microwave for a quickly made meal that tastes good, but I would probably just buy the Safeway soups since they are cheaper.
Damien C.
somerdale
This is the best soup that Panera has and the fact that you can have it at home makes everything better. It taste just like it was made at Panera. To me it even taste better than if it Panera made it then selves
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
The most delicious soup ever! I love going to Panera and getting a bread bowl with broccoli cheddar soup, sooo good. It's inexpensive and really fills me up. I love it. I always recommend this soup to everyone.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
This is my favorite soup on a nice cold day! It taste better than your typical canned soup and it heats up in the microwave. I think it's easier than actually going to Panera and the quality is just as good!
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I think Panera's soups are a classic fan favorite. I love their French onion and this broccoli cheese. They're warm, not made with a bunch of artificial ingredients and they make a perfect on the go lunch.
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??