BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Very tasty but the packaging is a bit difficult. The plastic seal doesn't have a pull tap which makes it very difficult to get it open. Last time I bought this I have to cut through the seal which ended up getting really messy.
Miranda S.
Conway, AR
This soup is my absolute favorite. I cannot get enough of it. I throw a fit even when they switch out the soups on their menu! I love that they offer it as a whole sale item, because I seriously can’t get enough of this soup!
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I love broccoli cheddar soup and Panera’s brand is definitely one of the best! It is super creamy and rich in flavor. It also has a lot of fixings in it so it is not just a bowl of water. I would recommend this to everyone.
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
I love Panera it's my favorite place to eat, I started only going because of the broccoli soup ! It's honestly the best! Now that they have it where you can easily buy it at store this make it even better to have at home .
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness. This stuff is dangerously good. It's certainly not good FOR you, though. I love pairing it with half of a veggie sandwich when I go to the actual Panera location. The only healthy part about it is the broccoli :)
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
This is my favorite soup to get at Panera. It is super creamy and it fills you up. I love it on cold days. The price of Panera products is kinda expensive but I love it. I recommend this to others. I will be repurchasing.
Sarah D.
Schenectady
One of my favorite soups that Panera serves. Can easily find at my local grocery store. However, these microwave bowls are on the expensive side, so I frequently avoid purchasing them. Exceptions are sales or when I'm having a serious craving! Good product quality!
Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
I enjoy eating this soup. It's very flavorful and quick to prepare. The price is affordable. However, I prefer it at paneras than purchasing this. For me it taste better at the store, especially inside their bread bowl!
Hafsa A.
Too cheesy that it made me sick! I don't prefer cheese and i am not a big fan of it. I used to like broccoli soup when i was a kid but i guess i just grew up and i have different taste. I would recommend it just because penera products are high quality and if you like cheese you will probably like it!
Michelle M.
This is the best soup that Panera gots! I love to have this with a nice piece of bread and a salad on the side. For a soup it's a bit more pricy, but the flavor makes it so worth it. Pick this soup if you haven't yet.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??