BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?2 Answers
  • Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Stacey L.
I love getting this soup when I am at Panera.  I tried this soup and it tastes slightly difference than in store.  It seemed watery to me.  I would still repurchase for days when I need something quick or just want a little bit of the Panera soup craving gone.
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love Panera soup, so I was excited to find this at my local grocery store.  It's great for when you're sick as it involves no prep time, you just have to microwave it.  The only downside may be how healthy it is, however, the taste makes up for that.
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Not as good as the real thing you would get in the store but it is a great price and perfect for sick days when you don’t want to be seen in public and slurp soup on the couch, definitely recommend this product
Kelly M.
I think this is great option for having Panera at home. It is very convenient when you're in a hurry. For some reason I have bought several of these that are extremely difficult to get the seal off of. I guess it's good that it is packaged tight but it's very inconvenient. I think the flavor is very close to what you get in store. I only purchase this on sale because it is fairly pricey otherwise.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Although I’d prefer to be at Panera, this stuff is great to recreate your favorite soup at home! It’s so easy and convenient, all you have to do is heat it up. The price is reasonable and about the same as what you’d pay in the store.
Samantha  R.
I now make my own broccoli cheddar soup but when I didn’t know how to I would buy these or eat at Panera & always get this kind. It’s so delicious. & so easy to heat up. My family loves it & it’s so affordable
Sara D.
Gretna, LA
Let me start out by saying the soup is great. The texture and taste are amazing. With that being said, two hours after you eat it make sure you are around a toilet bc it will give you diarrhea.
Christy S.
Seminole
ok so it's good but why are there carrots in it?!? carrots don't belong in brocolli-cheese soup. and sometimes lumps of cheese not melted. nice tha ti can grab it from the grocery store but cost is not affordable. four bucks for what seems to be barely a cup of soup.
Zachary R.
Love eating these soups, they are delicious and healthy for you! Can be on the expensive side depending on where you shop but whether I go to Walmart or to Target I also buy me some to last a while! Would definitely recommend other others and purchase more myself!
Rachel B.
Mobile, AL
Panera's broccoli cheddar soup is my absolute favorite soup! I get it every time I eat there. I don't mind the price, especially since the ingredients are clean. I would definitely buy this again and always recommend it to friends who have a meal at Panera.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??