BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?2 Answers
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love Panera soup, so I was excited to find this at my local grocery store.  It's great for when you're sick as it involves no prep time, you just have to microwave it.  The only downside may be how healthy it is, however, the taste makes up for that.
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
Panera Bread® at Home Broccoli Cheddar Soup 10 oz. Microwave Bowl and fresh french bread is like a match made in heaven. I absolutely love it, especially during the winter days. It's so nice and creamy and the fact that I can buy it at a supermarket and can have it at home when I need a pick me up is fantastic and it tastes like I just got it at the restaurant in the comfort of my home.
Holden W.
This soup is so delicious. I have found it at multiple grocery stores and for pretty reasonable prices. It is very easy to heat up. I would and will buy it again. I also recommend it to other people.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Was so nervous to taste this because I didn't want to be disappointed it if wasn't like the actual in restaurant thing. And it totally Is! I was so happy! These are perfect for me being a stay at home mom of a 6 month old. Sometimes I don't even have time to make a simple sandwich. But these are super easy to pop in the microwave and warm up! Totally recommend
Morgan L.
I love this soup! Tastes just like the real thing they sell in the restaurant. The variety of flavors is great because I don’t have to feel as if I’m eating the same thing all the time.
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
This tastes just as good as it does in the store! I love this soup. Many places sell it but I usually buy it at sams club. You have to make sure you have bread at home to dip in the soup because it's so good that way. The only down fall is is that it is a little pricey but it's definitely better than buying soup out of the can section
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
I was so excited when panera began selling their soups in the grocery store.  It is a great thing to keep in the fridge for a cold night or when you're in the mood for some comfort food.  The broccoli cheddar soup is by far my favorite and it tastes even better than it does in the panera stores.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Panera soups are so yummy and their broccoli cheddar is no exception! I love that you can now have them at home. I don't like to microwave in plastic, so I put the soup in a different bowl, but it's a great treat for a cold or rainy day. More expensive than your other store-bought soups, but also better tasting!
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
It’s okay!!! It’s not the same exact thing as you would get directly from your local Panera Bread but it does cure the craving for the fresh scrumptious Broccoli Cheddar Soup from your local Panera Bread until Your able to make your next trip. I purchased this from Target and it was at an affordable price.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
Freaking love this soup! The fact that they offer this glorious soup at the grocery store is seriously a blessing! My entire family loves this stuff. It tastes just as good as buying it at Panera and it's individually packaged. Lasts longer this way versus buying quart sized portions from Panera itself.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??