BY PANERA BREAD #77 in Soup & Broth

Baked Potato SoupHome-style cuts of russet potatoes simmered with select seasonings and smoked, uncured bacon in a rich cream sauce. see more...

Marie G.
Binghamton
These are a great option for lunch either at work or at home if you are unable to get to a Panera Bread location for lunch.  The quality of the soup is not as good as at the restaurant but it is decent.  There is also a short expiration date and the price is somewhat high.
Leanna H.
Blairsville
Tastes as good as what you get in the restaurant! I highly suggest it. Sams club and Walmart always seem to have it! I buy this weekly and it’s amazing!! I suggest this to all Panera lovers!! It’s amaaaaazing. The broccoli cheddar is just as amazing!
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this soup! It's super easy for on the go, for a quick lunch, or to bring to work to school. Definitely travel friendly which is good for my busy lifestyle. The flavor is amazing and I recommend this to others all the time!
Lindsey A.
Biloxi, MS
i wanted to love this because it is slightly healthy but i didn’t. it had a watery taste and not enough flavor. it did get me full which was a plus but i wouldn’t buy this again because there is really not a lot of flavor
Amanda S.
Lititz
Wonderfully delicious! I love that I can have Panera's soup at home once in awhile. This is super for on-the-go people or just people who are looking for a quick dinner. Pair it with a side salad or apple and you're good to go.
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I buy this from Costco in the winter when I know I won't want to cook or pay for and pick up dinner; it is so delicious and comforting and tastes fresh every time! It's the perfect meal on a cold day or just to make you feel at home.
misty w.
Albany, GA
This is absolutely my favorite soup is very creamy smooth and flavorful, I would definitely suggest this recipe and I eat this soup almost every week with crackers or refried onions
Cat F.
South Gate
Packaged or at the store it all taste the same, always delicious! All their soups are great but this one is amazing. Price is great and Sams club always had deals
It's so much easier to buy those premade soup from Panera at Costco and heat it up at home. It Tastes just like it does in the restaurants.
Ashlyn H.
This is perfect for the coming up cold weather! All u have to do is out it in a crock pot and let it cook and it's the best soup ever!