BY PANERA BREAD

Chevy T.
Mansfield
Not as good as in store.. it leaves an after taste that I'm not a fan of.  To expensive would prefer to go to the restaurant instead.
Gibson A.
Greenville, SC
I love potato soup from Panera bread I this in store soup is too expensive and not very good. The potatoes and never cooked enough
Sasha R.
 Not as awesome as your fresh bread bowl but still satisfying. Easy to feed a family when you are craving resturant food.
katie J.
Versailles, KY
So good! I love this soup at home. It's way easier thank going out and tastes say better that the canned stuff! So yummy.
Maria H.
I've there soups great taste and product you can't go wrong with panera bread flavor is on point and easy to prepare
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
I love this so much, as does my family! It is always a must have when we order! The leftovers are always great too!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This soap is nice and creamy! Full of flavor but I would much rather but it fresh. That's when it's most delicious.
Crissia R.
Henrico, VA
I love this soup because this so yummy and easy way of prep. When you are late this is the best option
Lauren J.
South Lyon, MI
This is great soup. It tastes just like the restaurant one and is great to buy at the store.
Shaina R.
Knoxville
 I love Panera bread and this is an easy alternative to going out to Panera bread. I would definitely buy it again it met my expectations on the flavor. It is a good and affordable soup. And I recommend anyone who loves Panera bread to try it.  Absolutely amazing