BY PANERA BREAD

Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
perfect for a cold, winter day( or a perfectly sunny day)! it is not bland or mushy but is well seasoned while still being a prefect comfort food. I like that they sell these in grocery stores now so now you can make this anytime at home. love this
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Best soup ever!!!! I absolutely love panera bread soup. Always fresh and always served with that perfect blend. I eat at Panera bread at least once a week. It's a healthier option and definitely offered at a great price. I would highly recommend this soup.
Hailey P.
You better go and buy some of this because it is the most delicious stuff you will ever have! I am obsessed with Panera and all their soups, nothing has let me down yet and this product is included!  If you like a hearty soup, this is for you! I love this!
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
Really great soup just to buy and take to work or stalk up on these soups for home for when you are not feeling well or for when you are chilly! My boyfriend loves me when I buy these soups so definitely would buy again
Hayley D.
Washington, DC
Baked Potato soup is one of my favorite things to get at Panera Bread. This doesn't taste quite as good as the real thing, but that's to be expected and it is still pretty good. However, for soup it is kind of expensive, so i don't buy it very often.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
Oh my gosh I live for Panera soups! Especially my all time favorite potato soup ❤ it's a little on the pricey side but oh so worth it! I buy it at my local food city and I definitely recommend to anyone
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love how easy and good this taste! It's amazing! I bought it at Walmart and target! No suggestions at this time just add cheese bacon and sour cream! Such an amazing flavor! I definitely recommend this product!!
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
I love panera and I love potato soup. Now that it's fall this is such a warm and cozy delicious option. The real panera baggetts go perfect with this soup.
Shelby J.
Conway, AR
My favorite mac and cheese ever!!! I buy this product all the time. I normally buy it at Kroger or Target. Yes very suggested to anyone I know.
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
Great value for store bought soup. Sams club has a good deal for a 2 pack. Panera Bread® at Home Baked Potato Soup 32 oz. Microwave Bowl