BY PANERA BREAD

Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Not as good as in the actual retaurant. It is not bad...........it just tastes different. Like an okay different, but not like that Panera quality. I  eat this alot at college, and it does its job if you want a quick, somewhat tasty and somewhat satidfying meal.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This soup is amazing. I love this for lunch or dinner! The potato is my favorite with cheese and bacon. The bread bowl is awesome too! I go there a few times a month. I like to buy the container at Meijer. I so recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried it!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is my favorite soup ever so when I saw that they have this large container for sale at target I was so happy. They do not have this kind of soup every day at Panera so I love having a big container so I can eat it any day of the week that I want!!
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
Every Panera soup is delicious to me, but I especially love the potato soup. I love that I can have Panera in my own home and make it whenever I want it. It's affordable, yummy, and the packaging is appealing. I would reccomend Panera soup to anyone
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
When I️ am home looking for a good soup I️ make sure to always have this on hand. It tastes just like in the store and I️ would recommend this to anyone. It is very creamy but you can taste the vegetables. You can freeze it too
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
I do not like the Panera microwave options. They do not have the same quality taste at all. I would not purchase again. I never even finished the soup it was just too "eh" I would rather buy it in store. I would not recommend this to others sadly. Just go to the locations...
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
This is great for those Panera cravings for when they aren't open or if you aren't feeling well. Panera Bread at Home Baked Potato Soup in a 32oz Microwave Bowl is also great for work if you have a time limit or can't leave. The baked potato soup is my favorite soup at Panera
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
This is ok, nothing special but will do for a soup night if I can't find anything else to make or eat. I don't care for the strange plastic taste and the thickness of the soup. I would prefer something more tasteful and less thick.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
So freakin good! I love Panera's soups, especially this one! Must try! I love being able to eat this soup at home although nothing is better than this in a bread bowl.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Creamy, potato soup that’s easy to microwave. The container is the perfect size for a lunch & the flavour is just as good as in the store. You can buy this at most super markets.