BY PANERA BREAD

Recipe: Asian Sesame Salad. see more...

Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
This dressing is really good on any salad.  I like to recreate the asian chicken salad.  I add the crunchy pieces and the chicken.  It isn't a bad price if you catch it on sale.  Flavor is very flavorful and you don't need much.  It is my every day go to dressing!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
We use this at home for our salads. It works for everyone from my husband to the kids. Not extremely healthy, but you surly don't have to feel guilty for eating it like you do after slathering a healthy salad with some ranch!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I had it with my salad when I went to Panera bread and I loved it it was so tasty and delicious and looked so good drizzled on it so go there and ask for this certain dressing on your salad
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I am so happy they brought this back to Panera. I am obsessed with this dressing. My husband complains about the smell, but I am immune to it because it tastes so good. I always get extra for my salad when I order in-store and I recently purchased it so I can have it at home at all times.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
I am so glad to buy this at the store now. I used to be so sad I could only eat it in the store. I love it with cabbage, romaine, chicken, almonds and any other veggies you want to throw in. It is sweet and sour and just the perfect dressing.
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love to get the to-go Panera salad dressings. They can turn any homemade salad into the same yummy, satisfying meal that you'd order in store at Panera. The taste is just as good, and they last for a long time in the fridge. Highly recommend!
Heather C.
Lebanon, TN
I love Asian salads, but can never find an Asian dressing I like. I had this kind a week ago and fell inlove!!! I've been telling everyone about it. I highly recommend it if you like yours not too sweet, not too tangy!
Rachel S.
it's nice to be able to pick this up at the grocery store and have a salad at home instead of going out. this seems pretty consistent withbthe one served inbthe restaurant.
Mimi W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Over the years I have tried several of Walden Farms' salad dressing offerings (bleu cheese, chipotle ranch, ranch, thousand island) but didn't care for any of them, primarily because they were all too sweet. The only one which should have been sweet at all is the thousand island but theirs was too sweet for thousand island and adding sweetener to the others was just an awful idea.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is the best dressing! It tastes exactly like the one on the asian sesame chicken salads at panera.It's great for salads or as a dipping sauce. I also mix it with canned chicken to make grilled sandwiches. I would highly recommend this dressing.