Panera Bread

by Panera Bread

#8 in Dining

US chain featuring bakery products, sandwiches, and salads.

What is the best salad to get at Panera?
Whats your favorite item to get ?
What’s your favorite bagel ?
Start your review of Panera Bread!
Product Highlights
The You pick 2 is never enough for me, the pastry isn't fresh and quiet frankly - being a fairly fast food place they are quiet pricy!in reviews
Panera is some of the best comfort food around and I can't resist a bacon turkey bravo sandwich and a cup of broccoli cheddar soup.in reviews
Panera Bread is one of my favorite places because the prices are decent, the food is good, the green tea is AMAZING, the service is quick, and it's a nice place to get work done on my laptop.in reviews
Panera Bread has been one of my favorite places to relax, do homework, eat, people watch, and interact with friendly people since 2003.in reviews
...have been a few times when I wasn't pleased with what I got, bagel with cream cheese, they would not allow me to exchange it for something else because I took one bite.in reviews
Chandra G.
Panera Bread uploaded by Chandra G.
LOVE would be an understatement of how much I enjoy this place. Panera Bread is the best place for fresh, delicious salads. They have a great selection of items but my favorite is the Seasonal Greens Salad. I will continue to patronize this business.
Christine C.
Panera Bread uploaded by Christine C.
Not only does Panera have fabulous, clean and fresh food, but they also have the most amazing cookies for sale. These cookies are soft and fresh and just plain delicious. I never order a meal without ordering a cookie to go with it 🍪 😋!!
Amber S.
Panera Bread uploaded by Amber S.
Panera is a good restaurant. I wasn’t blown away by it, but it is tasty! I got chicken noodle soup last time, I was a bit disappointed about how much I got, there was not a lot in my bowl. And the food was a bit cold, maybe it was just that experience, but everything else was good!
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Panera Bread uploaded by Gracie R.
The Asiago Cheese bagel is great , with out without cream cheese but definitely toasted. Awesome for a quick breakfast on the go. It can also be paired with bacon or ham for a little sandwich as well. Panera Bread 🥯
Amanda T.
Reinbeck, IA
Panera Bread uploaded by Amanda T.
Love the smell walking in and the feel of the hustle and yet coziness! The salads to the coffees are delicious! Prices have gone up.
Karin S.
Panera Bread uploaded by Karin S.
I love Panera! They are a bit overpriced though. I’m also bummed that I can’t choose a drink size for some of their drinks. I normally get pick two with a Mac and cheese and salad, and a drink on the side. I normal get green tea, but occasionally I’ll get a smoothie instead. It’s a great lunch for work. Panera Bread
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Panera Bread uploaded by Hazalia C.
Panera Bread uploaded by Hazalia C.
My favorite place for brunch. I love the bread and the pastry at Panera Bread. For drink, I like the Hot Madagaskar Vanilla Latte. It tasty and affordable price. My favorite menu is picked two, which come with a half sandwich and a bowl of soup. Panera Bread
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Panera Bread uploaded by Tasha W.
I had a light lunch today on this beautiful day in New York. Panera Bread’s Southwest Chile lime ranch salad never disappoints#panerabread
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Panera Bread uploaded by Crystal Z.
First time purchasing this broccoli cheddar soup from target it’s pretty good. I got it from the deli section great taste very cheesy taste. Can’t complain something fast to heat & make when you aren’t feeling like cooking. I’ve never had Panera but it’s great for my first time trying it. Affordable and nice portion soup.
Stacy R.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Panera Bread uploaded by Stacy R.
I love going to Panera for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Lately, I’ve been ordering the Mediterranean Grain Bowl. It’s a yummy blend of quinoa, rice, fresh veggies, hummus, feta, and lemon vinaigrette.

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis T.
Frostburg, MD
il y a 9 mois
Any Vegan options?
Jussara D. il y a 3 mois
Vegan Bakery Items- Plain, Everything, Blueberry, Cranberry Walnut, Poppyseed, Salt, and Sesame Bagels,- Black Pepper Focaccia, Country Rustic Sourdough XL Loaf, Whole Grain Farmstyle Loaf, Crusty XL Loaf, Artisan Ciabatta, Classic Sourdough Loaf, Classic Sourdough Miche, Sourdough Bread Bowl, Whole Grain Lahvash, and Whole Grain Sourdough Loaf- French Baguette Vegan Oatmeal, Fruit & Smoothie Items- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries, Pecans & Cinnamon Crunch Topping- Summer Fruit Cup- Peach & Blueberry Smoothie with Almond Milk- Green Passion Smoothie Vegan options for lunch and dinner: Vegan Bowls (With Customization)- Baja Bowl: Order without feta or Greek yogurt- Mediterranean Grain Bowl: Order without feta or Greek yogurt Vegan Salads- Seasonal Greens: Try it with avocado and quinoa!- Strawberry Poppyseed- Tomato Basil Cucumber Salad Vegan Salads (With Customizations)- Fuji Apple with Chicken: Order without chicken and Gorgonzola.- Greek: Order without feta.- Modern Greek: Order without feta.- Asian Sesame with Chicken: Order without chicken and wontons.- Spicy Thai with Chicken: Order without chicken and wontons. Vegan Soups- Ten Vegetable Soup Vegan Sandwiches (With Customizations)- Mediterranean Veggie: Order without feta and switch to one of the bread choices listed above. Vegan Broth Bowls- Soba Noodle Broth Bowl with Edamame Blend Vegan Sides- Apple- Banana- French Baguette- Kettle Chips- Pickle Spear The above items are only vegan when made according to our menu descriptions. Customizing items may make them no longer vegan, though the vegan label will still appear on