Panera Bread

by Panera Bread

#2 in Dining

US chain featuring bakery products, sandwiches, and salads.

Anyone else disappointed in Panera’s coffee drinks?
How healthy is it?
Where are they located?
Start your review of Panera Bread!
Product Highlights
The You pick 2 is never enough for me, the pastry isn't fresh and quiet frankly - being a fairly fast food place they are quiet pricy!in reviews
Panera is some of the best comfort food around and I can't resist a bacon turkey bravo sandwich and a cup of broccoli cheddar soup.in reviews
Panera Bread is one of my favorite places because the prices are decent, the food is good, the green tea is AMAZING, the service is quick, and it's a nice place to get work done on my laptop.in reviews
Panera Bread has been one of my favorite places to relax, do homework, eat, people watch, and interact with friendly people since 2003.in reviews
...have been a few times when I wasn't pleased with what I got, bagel with cream cheese, they would not allow me to exchange it for something else because I took one bite.in reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Panera Bread uploaded by Kate G.
I really like this place. The you pick two is my favorite thing to order cause then you can mix it up. I feel like in the past few years it hasn’t retained the quality it used to have no matter the location so I’m docking a star.
Amber B.
Chesapeake, VA
Panera Bread uploaded by Amber B.
Starbucks is so overrated & overpriced! ❎ Is it good? Yes. Is it worth the money? NO! 🥖🥗🥯🧀🥦🍲🧋🥐 PANERA offers a monthly coffee subscription that let’s you get 1 coffee each and every day for the entire month. You just open your app and redeem your daily coffee reward ☕️ and that’s it. $0 for your daily coffee. The subscription is $8.99 so divide that into 30 days and well it isn’t hard to figure out that you end up saving at least $50 on coffee. Also, PANERA’S pastries & breads are delicious! 🥐🧀🥯 So happy I’m a subscriber. #coffee #foodie #bread #baked #pastry #delicious #carbs #yummy
Brandy  N.
Panera Bread uploaded by Brandy  N.
Panera Bread has lots of good sandwiches and soups to choose from. You can not beat the macaroni and cheese in the bread bowl or the cheese flatbread pizza. The food is always fresh and delicious. It also has healthy food options that other fast flood places don't offer. Panera Bread
Chandra G.
Panera Bread uploaded by Chandra G.
LOVE would be an understatement of how much I enjoy this place. Panera Bread is the best place for fresh, delicious salads. They have a great selection of items but my favorite is the Seasonal Greens Salad. I will continue to patronize this business.
Megan  L.
Troy, MO
Panera Bread uploaded by Megan  L.
This is by far one of my family go to places to eat. With great consistency at all the locations we love the green tea and bagels, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, mc and cheese and soups. Comfort food at its finest !
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Panera Bread uploaded by Christine C.
Not only does Panera have fabulous, clean and fresh food, but they also have the most amazing cookies for sale. These cookies are soft and fresh and just plain delicious. I never order a meal without ordering a cookie to go with it 🍪 😋!!
Amber S.
Panera Bread uploaded by Amber S.
Panera is a good restaurant. I wasn’t blown away by it, but it is tasty! I got chicken noodle soup last time, I was a bit disappointed about how much I got, there was not a lot in my bowl. And the food was a bit cold, maybe it was just that experience, but everything else was good!
Karen P.
Mebane, NC
Panera Bread uploaded by Karen P.
For fast delivery food, Panera is tops, fresh tasty food. Pizza 🍕 is delicious, salad is fresh and sizable enough for two meals. As a vegetarian, they give me so many options, I happy. Affordable pricing too. Win win!!
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Panera Bread uploaded by Gracie  R.
The Asiago Cheese bagel is great , with out without cream cheese but definitely toasted. Awesome for a quick breakfast on the go. It can also be paired with bacon or ham for a little sandwich as well. Panera Bread 🥯
Amanda T.
Independence, IA
Panera Bread uploaded by Amanda T.
Love the smell walking in and the feel of the hustle and yet coziness! The salads to the coffees are delicious! Prices have gone up.

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...