BY PANDORA MEDIA, INC.

Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we will do the rest. It’s easy to create personalized stations that play only music you’ll love. Tap into an entire world of music, including almost a century of popular recordings - new and old, well known and obscure. Create up to 100 personalized radio stations with your free account.

• Anyone else have problems with pandora randomly skipping ...30 Answers
  • What's everyone´s favorite stations to listen to?5 Answers
  • Pandora or Spotify? Wildrias P.1 Answers
Pandora Radio

Start your review of Pandora Radio!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a great way to discover new music I love using this especially when I can't decide exactly what to listen to pandora figures it out " in 16 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong, pandora is still very much a favorite, but since I started using the music app on the iPhone, pandora had had a run for its money!" in 13 reviews
  • "This would be another great way to promote your music without those who look for ways to save or live on a budget to have free music streams of great music." in 8 reviews
  • "I haven't looked into getting the Pandora One account (not sure why) but this is my favorite music app! " in 7 reviews
  • "I love that it's free, I love that it's unlimited, I love that they have a great selection of music, I love that I can discover new music & download it right from the app...it's my favorite way to listen to music!!" in 5 reviews
I love the pandora app. It's great that you can use it for free. You can create as many stations as you want and thumbs up your favorite songs or thumbs down songs that you do no like. It has ads and after a certain skipping limit you can get extra slips but watching a 30 sec video. Great variety of songs and newer songs that come out.
San Pablo, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to love this app because it was very user friendly. Also as an added bonus besides having all your music in one, you should create a playlist custom to whatever activiting youre doing. But lately this app has gone down hill. Im not sure if it’s my phone or the app updates. But pandora will randomly start playing. It has happened to me when I’m in areas that are supposed to be quiet. For instance, it turned on while i was at a library and during a lecture. I was completely embarrassed but not in my taste of music. But just that i caused a scene. I’ve already taken the app off and tried to reinstall. Also I’ve gone to the app store and they only advised me to clear my whole phone and reinstall all apps. They also informed me that there’s nothing they could do since it was a third party app. Besides all that, I’ve combed through forums online and people have reported the same issue. If anyone from the company is reading this, please fix this issue. I did not pay a monthly fee for an app that only half works properly.
Jacksonville, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I love love love this app I use it EVERYDAY. Whether it’s while I’m in the car or trying to play medication music to fall asleep! Some people prefer Apple Music over pandora but sometimes I can’t think of songs to play and with the thumbs up button pandora remembers which songs you like and don’t like for that station so it’s so simple as well as you can have ANY station you want. It’s so simple and easy to navigate and I definitely recommend Pandora over Spotify and Apple Music.
I have read a lot of bad reviews and I think it is unfair.  I love my Pandora.  I can request the artists that I enjoy and "weed out" the songs that I don't care for.  Sure, it is annoying to have to click that I am still listening but I would rather do that than have to listen to 5 different commercials between songs when I listen to FM radio!
Rainbow city , AL
I have 2 boys. 3 years and 9 months. And we love listening to Pandora radio! We love the baby shark channel a d the toddlers channel. My 3 yr old loves to sing and dance to his favorite songs! We use all the time, every day! We would definitely be recommending this radio to anyone who needs a great way to relax and enjoy music!
Bronx, NY
I never cared for streaming services until recently but I love the great variety of radio stations and all the new songs that I discover they also have all types of stations that you can even think of and anyone from any culture can find something to listen to. If you're feeling in a lovely mood there's love stations or workout stations for when you're in the gym uneven holiday stations two of my friends already subscribe from my recommendation.
Collinsville, MS
I listen to Pandora radio all the time in my house! I love the way you can create a channel based on an artist, style, decade, etc... I don’t subscribe to Pandora (because I already have Sirius XM in my car) sinI do listen to commercials (but I have to listen to commercials on XM and I do subscribe to them) and you can even skip songs you don’t like. The only downside is that I’m not always in an area where I have WiFI.
Statesboro, GA
I like using the app to discover new music and listen to artists similar to those I love, but there are way too many ads! I don't want to pay for a subscription, and it seems more ad heavy than it has in the past. I used to love this service, and in the past would have given it 5 stars. But as many ads (some not even in English?) as there are, it's very hard to enjoy it as much.
Florence
Pandora is all I listen to I barely listen to any radio stations or tv stations with music on them anymore. The pros of Pandora is I can look up the music I want. The con is when it will freeze up or stop without me touching it. I hate they give you a certain amount of days for a free trial and yes I recommend Pandora to anyone.
loveland , OH
Techie Expert Level 3
I love pandora, its a great music app although the music selection can be a bit confusing it’s still a great app. i personally listen to alot of my music on here then most of my other apps. i personally would definitely recommend
Madison, OH
What is yall's favorite stations?
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
What's your favorite station, or do you have a custom one?
Munster, IN
Anyone else notice that after listening to a couple songs on your station Pandora starts picking some wacky types of music that aren't relevant at all?

Pandora Radio

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email