Pandora is a jewelry company founded in Denmark. It sells charm bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces in more than 50 countries.

I LOVE my Pandora charm bracelet and started one for my mother last year. I'm looking at getting her a few new charms (she's more into silver and pops of color) and would love some suggestions/ideas from you all! Her interests include any WI sports, animals, shopping, family, cooking and fashion in general.
What’s your favorite piece that you’ve gotten? Your go to piece?
Que tan durable y resistente es?
Start your review of Pandora!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My boyfriend recently got me a charm bracelet and it's so much fun shopping for charms and working on completing my bracelet! ” in 46 reviews
“...occasion, we all know somebody who owns a pandora bracket and as they have so many charms you can give them a really meaningful gift with the perfect bead.” in 26 reviews
“...wear and tear (he even wears it in the shower/bath) so it's obviously a high quality product.” in 15 reviews
“I love my Pandora bracelet, they make great gifts, and i love adding to mine on special occasions.” in 13 reviews
“Fell I love with Pandora over 20 years ago.I love the two tone charm bracelets.the sterling silver with the yellow gold is gorgeous.on the expensive side.but made very well.” in 12 reviews
Secaucus
I placed an order for a bracelet and charm on 12/13/19. After 4 days, I noticed I haven't received any emails with shipping details. Decided to call customer service (automated), provided the order number and was told it shipped and was given the tracking number. I check the tracking and it's scheduled to be delivered on 12/18/19. Perfect right? Not so much. On 12/18/19, I receive an email stating the bracelet was cancelled. Yeah, one week before Christmas with no prior emails with updates on my order....I call customer service and it takes 15 minutes for a rep to pick up, I voice my concerns and I'm offered a 10% discount on my next order. How the hell does that help me now??? I ask for a supervisor and I'm on hold for an additional 40 minutes without the original rep coming on the line to update me on a supervisor.At this point, I hung up. I can't be on the phone any longer with no assistance.... Will not buy from this company again
Salt Lake City
Pandora uploaded by Cristina A.
Terrible company and products. Purchased charms at the beginning of December for a Christmas gift, arrived on new years day and quality was terrible, probably was a retired item. I tried to contact the company with no response and when they asked me for a review I stated the fact and gave 1 star and they censored my review....they only allow positive ones...is a total scam. Stay away of their products
Conway, SC
Pandora uploaded by Sandra B.
Pandora uploaded by Sandra B.
I have been collecting charms from Pandora for the past 5 years. Mostly as gifts from my husband. They have all had personal meaning to me and are special. A trip, my love of books, my beloved pets, my love for him. So wonderful. This charm I put on a Alex and Ani bracelet because it didn't fit my Pandora bracelet. (I think this one was meant to go on their necklace)
Garfield Hts, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Pandora uploaded by tyeisha D.
I got a pandora bracelet as a gift and have been in love with pandora ever since. My bracelet is beautiful and stays super shiny. It's super easy to clean and hasnt gotten scratched up or anything. I love shopping for different charms and they aren't that ex considering they'll last forever. I highly recommend.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I had a Pandora bracelet that I received from somebody. I knew this was not a quality brand but was surprised at just how bad. You can get the same level of quality and H&M for much less. They gimicky because pieces are supposed to be parts of a collection or something.
Leesburg, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love my pandora bracelet! They have tons of cute stuff for all age. If you know someone with a charms bracelet, buying the charms is such and easy gift and they have tons of option so you can get suler personal. I was a Nanny and I was given a Mary Poppins charm...how cute !??
Brooklyn
Pandora uploaded by Valeriya B.
Love these, A tip, if you can wait until various holidays to buy charms or new bracelet as you will always get a free gift or some kind of ornament with your purchase!!! Just ask your friends for a gift card and then go later on when the sale happens
Battle Creek, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have shopped here for my mother before. She loves these bracelets. She has a lot of them. They are not really my style but they are very nice looking quality pieces. The customizability is wonderful. I would shop her again. I would also recommend.
Whitehall, PA
Pandora uploaded by Danielle D.
Got this beautiful ring from my boyfriend as an early Christmas present and I couldn’t be any more in love!!! The design is stunning and the price is so affordable for the joy and beauty it brings!!
Philadelphia , PA
Pandora uploaded by Marijana H.
Have a couple of them. This one was the first and stayed my favorite. Love the charms and a meaning of each. Colorful but not too cheese. Pandora makes quality jewelry,most of mine is from there.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
WEST SALEM, WI
12 days ago
Karine D. • 12 days ago
Family roots charm, birthstone charm, Mom in a Million heart charm, family tree heart charm, flower bouquet charm... so many ! I want to start one too 😍
9 months ago
Iveliisse C. • 7 months ago
I think what you like most and personality of each person! You’ll find something great! Xoxo