Pandora

by Pandora

Pandora

Pandora is u favorite or Tiffany & Co. ?
DiiD the jewelry start to rust at any point ?
I LOVE my Pandora charm bracelet and started one for my mother last year. I'm looking at getting her a few new charms (she's more into silver and pops of color) and would love some suggestions/ideas from you all! Her interests include any WI sports, animals, shopping, family, cooking and fashion in general.
Start your review of Pandora!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My boyfriend recently got me a charm bracelet and it's so much fun shopping for charms and working on completing my bracelet! in reviews
...occasion, we all know somebody who owns a pandora bracket and as they have so many charms you can give them a really meaningful gift with the perfect bead.in reviews
...wear and tear (he even wears it in the shower/bath) so it's obviously a high quality product.in reviews
I love my Pandora bracelet, they make great gifts, and i love adding to mine on special occasions.in reviews
Fell I love with Pandora over 20 years ago.I love the two tone charm bracelets.the sterling silver with the yellow gold is gorgeous.on the expensive side.but made very well.in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Pandora uploaded by Joseline C.
I love pandora! They have the cutest things ever but they can get pricey real quick! I own about 5 rings, 2 sets of earrings, and 3 bracelets. Only one of them is fully completed and it's the one I always wear. I never take it off so it can get dirty and or have calcium build up from water after time but they will clean your jewelry for free which I love! I love gifting bracelets because then the person can add their own personal touches to them based on their accomplishments or whatever they want! It's a neat touch!
Ravenna, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Pandora uploaded by tyeisha D.
I got a pandora bracelet as a gift and have been in love with pandora ever since. My bracelet is beautiful and stays super shiny. It's super easy to clean and hasnt gotten scratched up or anything. I love shopping for different charms and they aren't that ex considering they'll last forever. I highly recommend.
Lynnville, IN
Pandora uploaded by Amber S.
Love this store! I got a bracelet from my boyfriend for my birthday. He had no idea what to get me but with some help from my sister and the associate working it made it a lot less stressful for him. All he has to do now when he wants to buy me a new charm he can either look through the catalog they gave him or just go in and describe what we like to do togeter and they come up with suggestion of the charms they have!
Plainfield, IL
Pandora uploaded by Marissa M.
This ring is stunning! Great quality and attention to deal. Beautiful rose gold. I’m obsessed
Denton, TX
I love my Pandora bracelet. I love to get charms and tell the stories behind them. My charms fit with my personality and my style. I can't wait to get more.
Cleveland, TN
I love my pandora bracelet. There are so many great charms to choose from and personalize it to your liking. However, one of my glass charms were easily broken which I was not to happy about.
Worcester, MA
I love mine. It makes a great gift and I usually get my beads as gifts so it is a very sentimental piece of jewelry.
Brookhaven, GA
Pandora uploaded by Patrycja P.
Love my pandora bracelets! They are so unique and beautiful. Still getting new charms what is so exciting to collect! Usually buying pandora products as a present for my mom as well, she is satisfied and happy to have them! Very comfy, good quality, beautiful, unique. Recommended! 💕
Pandora uploaded by Ingrid M.
I wasn’t expecting to start a new collection, until my friend gave me a bracelet and a charm to represent our friendship, and well... You start get really excited so you buy one, and then you buy two, and then you're pretty much addicted to filling up your entire bracelet! I think it’s a pretty and fancy way to put yourself and everything you love in a simple bracelet to keep with you forever . I confess that I only buy a new charms during sales or black Friday 😬
Gainesville, GA
Pandora uploaded by Stephanie B.
Es mi tienda de joyas favorita. La marca de por sí es super linda e importante, es de prestigio. Las piezas duran años, yo tengo piezas desde que comenzó la marca y siguen igual de bellas y brillantes que las nuevas. Las tiendas tienen un servicio de limpieza de joyas y su garantía. Lo recomiendo. Pandora

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
leon guanajuato
il y a un an
Pandora is u favorite or Tiffany & Co. ?
Stoori K. il y a 10 mois
There is no comparison between the two. Both are entirely different brands.
West Salem, WI
il y a un an
Karine D. il y a un an
Family roots charm, birthstone charm, Mom in a Million heart charm, family tree heart charm, flower bouquet charm... so many ! I want to start one too 😍
il y a 2 ans
Iveliisse C. il y a 2 ans
I think what you like most and personality of each person! You’ll find something great! Xoxo