BY PANDORA

Pandora is a jewelry company founded in Denmark. It sells charm bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces in more than 50 countries.

• Does anyone else own a Pandora ring? I think they are so ...5 Answers
  • How many Pandora bracelet or accessories do you have?????3 Answers
Pandora
  • "My boyfriend recently got me a charm bracelet and it's so much fun shopping for charms and working on completing my bracelet! " in 46 reviews
  • "The jewellery they offer always makes a nice gift for a loved one for any occasion, we all know somebody who owns a pandora bracket and as they have so many charms you can give them a really meaningful gift with the perfect bead." in 26 reviews
  • "It's lasted him over 18 months and it's still not showing any signs of wear and tear (he even wears it in the shower/bath) so it's obviously a high quality product." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my Pandora bracelet, they make great gifts, and i love adding to mine on special occasions." in 13 reviews
  • "Fell I love with Pandora over 20 years ago.I love the two tone charm bracelets.the sterling silver with the yellow gold is gorgeous.on the expensive side.but made very well." in 12 reviews
Seiko H.
I only had one ring from this store that the sales clerk said could be put in water and it would be fine but next thing you know I wash my hands wearing this ring for just a week and it turns completely green on me and when I go back to the store, I was not offered an alternative nor could I return it or ask for a refund. I don’t know if the actual brand claimed that it would not rust or turn green or if it was just the sales clerk trying to gain a commission off sales. Never buying from here again
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
I'm so in love with the pandora Bracelet my boyfriend got me for our 1st year Anniversary its very simple but cute its silver and it has a Rosegold heart clasp, expensive but it's worth it cant wait to get some charms on it!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received the bracelet itself with three beautiful charms when I gave birth to my daughter. My Husband brought me a Mummy charm, with a daughter charm....and cause I’m an animal lover, I got the pet Mummy charm too.

The bracelet is pretty standard, a white gold Platinum band, that is a little too big initially but don’t forget as the charms build up you will loose some of that extra space. There are manny different options of band, depending on your preference and pocket.

The charms however are adorable!!! I could spend hours just looking at the many different crafted baubles. There is honestly something for everyone there. They are such high quality, and come in a range of prices too. I love the charity charms, such as breast cancer awareness, and other charities I support, they are very pretty but also proceeds benefit the charity itself.

Pandora also sell gorgeous jewelry, their main focus are the bracelets with charms, but if you’re looking for a necklace, pair of earrings, rings and other items.....you should have a look, they’re actually pretty reasonable and just so Darling.

There are Pandora’s all across malls in the US, UK and many other European and vacation hot spots...so getting access to the much loved charms are really simple. Also, if you want to check out the variety and choice.....you can always shop online.

Each year they bring out more and more charms, so it’s always worth having a look as the available charms will change frequently.

I love mine, and it’s something you can buy for either yourself or someone else and keep adding to it for birthdays, Holidays and special occasions.
Myranda C.
I adore Pandora. For a while I was absolutely obsessed with getting new beads. My boyfriend always got me a new one for holidays, birthdays or anniversaries and they’re all adorable. There’s not a single bead that’s not adorable! The quality of the metals is incredible too. I would highly recommend Pandora jewelry.
Kelsey H.
jacksonville
I received this on my 3 year anniversary❤️
Over all the quality is amazing!
Charms cost somewhere between $30-$60 typically
There are so many different charms for so many different occasions!
This is a great gift to give to a significant other
Each holiday can be represented by a charm
Maya G.
this jewelry brand is so beautiful and perfectly personalized to anyone’s style or specialty. Their jewelry pieces make such great gifts and the quality is unreal :)
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
This is my favorite jewelry brand.  Excellent quality and value.  The jewelry is made of strong materials that do not tarnish easily and work on sensitive skin types.  I have earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms, and rings from them!  The packaging is expensive looking and sturdy.  They are known for their bracelets and charms, but all of their other jewelry is quite stunning.  I recommend this brand to everyone.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I got a pandora bracelet as a gift one year and I love it! I love how you can customize it with the charms and they have a charm for so many things! Everything is high quality and made to last. I can’t wait to get more charms and add to my bracelet! I also can’t wait to check out more of their jewelry since I like the bracelet and charms so much already
Alicia H.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE LOVE Pandora!!! It’s so unique to each person they’re own style and it’s created by a loved one who takes the time to pick out each unique piece. I really miss the one I had! I would love to get another for the holiday season
Lauren B.
Harrisonburg
My boyfriend got me a Pandora bracelet with charms last Christmas and I love it. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because I’ve had it for almost a year and many of the charms now have scratches and a piece of one of the charms even broke off.

Despite this I’m still in love with my bracelet and love the story that the charms tell.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about PANDORA?
Protiva G.
Toronto, ON
Is it worth buying the bracelet ? I'm thinking about buying it and getting charms for it
Ashley P.
Chermside, Queensland
I don't own anything for here yet but is it expensive?
Thania B.
Wanting to start the pandora bracelet charm! Who else?
paramee t.
How is the quality of pandora jewelry for the price?