BY PANDEMIC STUDIOS

• Is the new battlefront similar to this game?5 Answers
Dana P.
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite X-box games! We ended up buying a second X-box so my husband and I could play together without having to share a screen. I'm looking forward to the new Battlefront game that came out recently. This game is the only reason I'm considering buying an Xbox One.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Now this game right here is the best game I have ever played in Xbox history along with Halo! This game still exists in my home and I play it quite often. Never gets old!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert
This game needed more missions, more to it. The weapons were okay and the game had potential.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
Gamer Expert
Star Wars battlefront was literally my life when I was younger! There has been times with my cousins that we would play for hours and hours! It's so addicting and you lose track of time because you're so involved in the mission and winning! I love it so much with its old fashioned graphics
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Back in the days of the original XBox, my brothers and I would play against each other on this game and it was always a blast. The ability to play as characters from the movies made it that much better, especially when Darth Vader was an option. After having gotten rid of the original XBox, this is the only game that I kept, that's how good of a game it is.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
I'm a star wars fan due hard. My husband and I absolutely love this game. Its one of our favorite star wars game we own it on multiple game systems and switch it up once in awhile. Any star wars fan would love this game.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I love love love this game ! I beat the galactic conquest 3 times. It's a great game! Especially if you love star wars!
Emaan K.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm a star wars fan due hard. Star wars all the way, you cannot go wrong with this game, my husband and I switch it upo and play in different modes. must buy
Rice, MN
One of the most open star war games I've ever played. I loved flying the space ships over the battle
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
This is one of the first games that my husband and I ever played together. It's a lot of fun still!
Rice, MN
Is the new battlefront similar to this game?