BY NONE

Find board games at Target.com! Test your survival skills with pandemic, a board game that puts players inside a worst-case scenario. Players are faced with coming up with the best course of action to take in a world that has been ravaged by a pandemic of 4 deadly, fast-spreading diseases. To add to the fun, you can tune into the geeky celebrity web show, tabletop, to watch and learn as celebrities take a turn at the game. see more...

Pandemic Board Game
  • "The best part is that you work with your people instead of being competitors." in 1 review
  • "I am a completely science need so this is extremely fun and entertaining to me, but I also found those who don't have the same love for science as me really enjoy it too." in 1 review
  • "The set up time is a little long but it is worth it for this great table top game." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is such a great game to play because of its complexity and depth. It's one of my favorite games to play. It's on the pricier side of table top games but I bought it from target in store using the price match from their website for almost $20 less! It's a cooperative game, so you win or lose together and great for when you're feeling less competitive
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Ultra competitive and have a hard time not wanting to kill your friends after losing to them? This game is co-op, a refreshing change from Risk where your own husband will invade your territories.
Jade D.
Jade D.
BEECH GROVE, IN
I've only played 2 player games so far, but I really enjoy it. I would definitely like to see how more players works out!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
This is one of the best co-op games on the market. It's challenging and fun. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. It comes down to location really. Build research stations in each color region for easier travel. Great replay value as the roles provide different advantages ( we blindly pick our characters). The set up can be a lil much but I've played other games where it's been worse. If you're looking for a quick easy play version of the game. They make them for iPad.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
A cooperative game for adults? YES. This game is super fun and quite difficult. It requires lots of strategy and everyone has to use their specific roles in order to stop the pandemic and save the world. The game is different each time because everyone's roles may change and you never know what countries are going to get hit when. It makes your brain work, but I would definitely recommend this game for older kids and adults!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
My husband and I love playing this game! It probably took us two whole games to get the hang of it, but we won by our third attempt. It's hard to remember whose turn it is since you're always strategizing together. We recently found an expansion pack called In the Lab. It gives the option of playing a one person game or expanding it to six people! Highly recommend. As you can see, it stays at the top of our game pile!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Pandemic was a great strategy game for my fiance and I. I tend to get a little dramatic about losing so it was nice playing a game where we could actually work together instead of against each other. I believe we picked this game up at Target during their buy 2 get 1 free board games sale a couple months back. It's a great game. Not very challenging or competitive, but still a great game.
Marc S.
Marc S.
Longwood , FL
One of our favorite games. A great game where all of the players are cooperating against the game itself. The cooperation a makes it less competitive against each other and more fun. Honestly, we've had more fun losing this game than playing many others. Highly recommended.
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
This is the game that got me interested in board games again. I have always hated the boring classic board games that plagued our family and the drama that went along with them. Pandemic is an incredibly original and exciting cooperative game that will make you reconsider gaming again. It's challenging but not impossible and once you get past the slightly complicated gameplay it will quickly become a favorite! I believe it is recommended for ages 13 and up but with a little assistance my 9 year old was able to play. I highly recommend it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I'm obsessed with this game. I bought it immediately after playing it with friends for the first time. It's a cooperative game, which is very unique and refreshing if you're not in a competitive mood. I also love that no matter how many times you play it, the strategy is different. It's fairly easy to pick up the rules for new players, especially since it's cooperative. One of my favorite things about the game is that it's even fun for 2 players.
Jéssica G.
Jéssica G.
What is your favorite role to play?