BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack

Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack

While you're dreaming away, Panda's Dream sleeping mask works hard to brighten up your skin tone, so you can wake up to healthy and luminous skin! Visibly smoother and softer skin is just a good night's rest away with our lightweight, brightening mask. This lightweight yet hydrating formula easily absorbs to infuse your skin with lavender, rosemary, bamboo shoot extract and berry extracts to brighten dark spots and help even out your skin tone. Niacinamide brightens appearance of skin. Bamboo sap and bamboo shoot extract soothe and calm skin. Lavender extract soothes inflamed and irritated skin while helping reduce skin blotchiness for a more even look. Rosemary extract contains anti-inflammatory properties and increases skin's elasticity. Free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, GMO, triethanolamine. How to use:. Apply as the last step of your nighttime skincare regimen. Spread evenly all over the face and neck. Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning. Web ID: 4740700.

Web ID: 4740700

Niacinamide brightens appearance of skin; Bamboo sap and bamboo shoot extract soothe and calm skin; Lavender extract soothes inflamed and irritated skin while helping reduce skin blotchiness for a more even look; Rosemary extract contains anti-inflammatory properties and increases skin's elasticity; Free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, GMO, triethanolamine; Apply as the last step of your nighttime skincare regimen; Spread evenly all over the face and neck; Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack!
Anai P.
Hillsboro, OR
Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack uploaded by Anai P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am fascinated with this night cream. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. It smells so delicious and it has like a gel texture. The packing is so adorable. I honestly had a low expectation buT OMG it is so amazing [product:tonymoly-panda`s-dream-white-sleeping-pack-50g]
Lindsey K.
Ashland, MA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. It’s gentle and perfect for sensitive skin, while simultaneously being moisturizing. It’s such nice packaging and so cute. I would recommend this, although it is a little pricey.
mia S.
Park City, UT
I love this sleeping mask. So hydrating and super luxurious on the skin. I don’t really see the whitening effect but I’m kinda ok with that. Really good product for the price

Looking for your answer?