BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! This little burst of cooling eye cream is infused with bamboo and seawater extracts that soothe and hydrate all skin types. Hydrating bamboo extract moisturizes skin while glacial water instantly cools and de-puffs tired eyes! Bamboo sap and bamboo shoot extract hydrate skin. Glacial water hydrates and soothes sensitive skin. Sea water is rich in minerals for long-lasting hydration. Free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, GMO, triethanolamine. How to use:. Apply to the eye area from the inner corner to the outer corner throughout the day whenever eyes are feeling dry or fatigued. Web ID: 4740698.

Bamboo sap and bamboo shoot extract hydrate skin; Glacial water hydrates and soothes sensitive skin; Sea water is rich in minerals for long-lasting hydration; Free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, GMO, triethanolamine; Apply to the eye area from the inner corner to the outer corner throughout the day whenever eyes are feeling dry or fatigued

Web ID: 4740698

Start your review of Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick!
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
TonyMoly Panda's Dream so cool eye stick the packaging is very cute it looks like a panda and I love that with all his products. I applied this in the morning and right before I do my makeup it instantly cools the under eye as well as moisturizing. I definitely like this and will be exploring more of the line. TONYMOLY TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Daphne L.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far I am really liking the panda dream is so cool Eye stick. I’ve been using it for about a week. It goes on cool. It is super easy to apply. Cool package design.
Anna Z.
Sarasota, FL
The stick inside of it straight up broke in half. Maybe I had a lemon for a product, but it did not apply well to the undereye or onto my hand for that matter. I hope others have had better luck with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...