Panda Planner - Best Daily Calendar and Gratitude Journal to Increase Productivity, Time Management & Happiness - Hardcover, Non Dated Day - 1 Year Guarantee uploaded by Logan J.

BY PANDA PLANNER

• Has anyone actually regularly used it? How was it? I'm tr...1 Answers
Logan J.
I got a panda planner at the beginning of the year and have used it almost religiously. I love the passion projects and reflecting on my days. It makes me think about what im grateful for and on bad days, when I don’t feel much gratitude, I reflect on my mood. It keeps my dates and to do lists all in one place. I particularly love the coloring pages once a week!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I really loved my Panda Planner. It has all of the sections I need to work towards my goals. I love that its flexible layout lets me customize it to my needs.

Eventually, I stopped using it but like that its not dated and I go back to it anytime. Im currently using  a Passion Planner instead but will probably use my Panda Planner again at some point.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
This planner is the best! It helps with productivity while also helping with gratitude and positivity! Highly recommended.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this planner it makes my appointments easier I don't forger about them easy to use totally awesome
Tiia C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I really loved the idea of this, however, I found it to be too much or too little.... Honestly I'm not really sure. But I found that my hectic schedule got more hectic somehow after using it. Maybe I just wasn't using it right or maybe it's just not for me personally, but the layout and idea of the planner is done really well and I respect where the owner of this company is going with it.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
Has anyone actually regularly used it? How was it? I'm trying it out but it seems like a lot.