BY PANDA

Save On Panda 36X 1, 125 Oz Natural Licorice Bar, The Strong-Flavored, High-Quality Panda All Natural Licorice Is The "Rolls Royce" Of Real Licorices, This Real Licorice Is Manufactured From Natural Ingredients, Without Preservatives And Using Time-Honored Manufacturing Methods, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 720, 0 SKU: BA30701 see more...

• Does this licorice come in any other flavors?3 Answers
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I absolutely love these single serving sweet snacks. They have a strong licorice flavor but a soft chewy texture, the perfect balance. These are a great snack or dessert any time of day. Definetly tops Twizzlers!
Lauren E.
Panda's black licorice sticks are one of my favorite quick snacks. They're cheap, all natural, and taste the best out of the licorice brands I've tried.
Leanna B.
This is by far my favorite licorice candy. It has a wonderful flavor and it is super chewy and delicious. I would recommend this candy to anyone.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
I personally don't like licorice, but I am giving it 5 stars for my dad who loves it! This is his all time favorite brand of licorice and I always have to pick him up a stick whenever I stop by the mall. It is very soft and still contains that great licorice flavor!
Raine T.
I have been eating these since I was 5 they are my favorite licorice candy! This is always my go to option for a healthy treat! This licorice has a great high quality flavor for a great low price.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I love this licorice. It's soft and chewy. The flavor is natural and delicious. No chance of stickiness or hard, stale licorice like more well known brands. It's my favorite brand.
jane b.
toronto, ontario
I love this licorice, I have been eating it for over 30 years. it is my go to treat. it is always fresh and the flavor is so real. not sticky so it doesn't get stuck in your teeth.
V E.
This is the best if you really like licorice. Not too sweet and very rich. These have been around for ages and who isn't a sucker for the panda.
Jessica T.
If you love real black licorice, look no further. I'm picky about my black licorice. With Panda, you get real black licorice, loaded with flavor and natural ingredients. This is the best black licorice I have found. Period.
Raine T.
Does this licorice come in any other flavors?