BY PANDA

The Secrets of the World's Most Delicious LicoricePanda has been producing the world's leading premium quality, soft eating licorice since 1927. Delicious Panda Raspberry Licorice is made with real raspberry puree to create a mouth watering raspberry taste sensation. Made with all natural ingredients and cooked in such a traditional way by drawing inspiration from the clean Finns nature, it's easy to see why everyone around the world truly loves Panda. see more...

Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this stuff sooooo much oh my word. My "guilty pleasure" is to run by my local health food store when I'm having a bad day and buy Panda licorice and Blue Sky Organic pop. This candy is sweet and chewy with a great flavor. It's slightly moist too.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Panda licorice is possibly the best licorice I've ever tasted. I prefer the black, however the raspberry is great as well. I love that it's all natural and organic. It tastes so fresh and perfectly sweet. The price is very reasonable for the quality of this licorice and the amount you get in the bag.
Dominique T.
Conway, SC
These have to be one of the best licorices I've tried to date. They taste all natural & organic, although I am unsure as to whether they really are or not [probably are] Would suggest trying if you like licorice
Tia A.
Pure yum! Love how soft they are. And the raspberry flavor is soooo good! Will definitely buy these again.
Chavelin R.
Providence, RI
Very tasty! Type of sweet you wouldn't imagine to be this good. Highly recommend it!!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
This licorice is my favorite kind of licorice ever. It doesn’t taste like standard licorice, it’s so much better in my opinion. It’s more fruity and less waxy then other licorice. I will repurchase this forever!