BY PANDA

Save On Panda Licorice Blueberry Bag (12X6 Oz).Once Tasted It S Easy To See Why Everyone Around The World Truly Loves Panda. Panda Has Been Producing The World s Leading Premium Quality Soft Licorice Since 1927. Panda Licorice Is Made From All Natural Ingredients. It Doesn T Contain Fat Preservatives Artificial Colors Flavors Or White Sugar. Panda Blueberry Licorice Is Made With Delicious Real Blueberries. It Has A Mouth Watering Smooth Blueberry Taste. Please Check The Ingredients Label On The Product Prior To Use. Fat Free. Low Salt. see more...

Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
I'm not usually a fan of licorice but when I had these my mind was completely changed when I had these. Sadly I developed an allergy to blueberry flavoring but I still remeber how much I loved these
Nicole J.
Dover, OH
This is by far the best licorice that I have had. My son even likes it. I'm normally not a big fan of cndy but when I tried these I had to have more.
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
They are tasty but really sticky. Tasty if you like licorice, them being all natural is a major plus, but everyone may not like them.
Alejandra P.
I love candy but I don't really like licorice. This was one of the best I have found so far. Glad I found these.
Yvonne G.
Fun with candy.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like licorice and j like blueberries but definitely not together. This tastes downright terrible!
Jessica T.
First of all, let me start this review by stating just how much I love Panda Licorice. Period. They are the best brand of licorice, hands down, in my humble opinion. This particular breed of licorice - their new blueberry flavor - doesn't disappoint. You taste that beautiful blueberry puree, and it just makes you smile.
Dezarai F.
I normally absolutely hate black licorice interest love regular red licorice but I actually really enjoyed this
Dena E.
West Chester , PA
How many calories per serving?