Panda Express Orange Sauce, No MSG, 44 oz bottle

Does this really taste like orange chicken?
Another amazing sauce from Panda that is so good with chicken, noddles or rice!
Would you recommend this over other types of sauces?
Start your review of Panda Express Orange Sauce, No MSG, 44 oz bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy B.
Clayton , CA
I super love the panda Express orange sauce! I make chicken and use this sauce and put over rice and the whole family super enjoys it. The price isnt too bad and it tastes amazing!
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
My husband loves this sauce and never lets this stay out of the cupboard for too long. He uses it on a lot of breaded chicken and fried, as well as veggies and occasionally on the grill too!!
Melanie C.
San Luis, AZ
I love this sauce. It gives an amazing taste on my orange chicken. I try to go to panda express every two weeks
Jami W.
Msg free is very important for some people so this is a great alternative and i absolutely love pandas orange sauce
Heidi W.
My daughter saw this at the store and made me purchase it. She loves this sauce and the chicken from Panda Express. We made chicken tonight and it tasted amazing.
Jazmin H.
I love the fact that panda sells their sauces. It taste the same as far as sauce of course your chicken or pork might not be the same but the sauce is amazing and very inexpensive
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
Very similar to the orange sauce found at the dining locations. It's great for large pots of chicken pieces in the crockpot - just mix and cook on low. Delicious!!
Talisha C.
This sauce is great to make your own orange chicken at home. Chinese in our house never disappoints when we have this sauce and then cook rice with it. Pinterest has awesome recipes to go with it.
Hunter P.
Standish, MI
The closest panda express is 45 minutes away so having this sauce at the grocery store makes enjoying this delicious chicken even easier.
Angelica A.
Stockton , CA
Bought this when we seen it in the store thinking it would be a easy and cheaper way of eating in but still feel like we are eating out and it was gross