BY PANDA EXPRESS #5 in Asian Sauces

Christina B.
If you pour this on fried chicken pieces, it's almost as good as getting it from Panda Express. The sodium level is pretty dang high, but if it's a once in a while thing it's not too bad. We love Pandas orange chicken and this is great to have in the pantry for those days you have a craving but can't get to the restaurant.
Talisha C.
This sauce is great to make your own orange chicken at home. Chinese in our house never disappoints when we have this sauce and then cook rice with it. Pinterest has awesome recipes to go with it.
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
My husband loves this sauce and never lets this stay out of the cupboard for too long. He uses it on a lot of breaded chicken and fried, as well as veggies and occasionally on the grill too!!
cindy p.
Tulare, CA
This was pretty tasty with stir fried veggies and white rice but my main concern is the amount of sodium and sugar within the product. I strive to feed my family a good clean diet and this just isn't healthy so I won't be repurchasing. If you don't care about health benefits then I guess go for it!
Angelica M.
Davis, CA
I love this sauce. It's perfect when I'm trying to give my grilled chicken a little flavor. It's nice to be able to use it in my own kitchen and to input my own recipes. It tastes exactly like the sauce they use on their orange chicken and I can't imagine my kitchen without it.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
The Panda Express Orange Sauce tastes just like the kind you get in the restaurant however it just seems better when someone else is making it for you. lol.

I made my chicken and orange sauce using chicken strips (unbreaded), served with a jasmine rice.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I love using this for crockpot chicken meals. It honestly tastes just like the sauce from Panda Express. My fiancé and brother put it on everything they can. It's a good size for the price and lasts a really long time for how how much our family uses.
Jaz R.
Winchester, CA
absolutely delicious with cooked at home chicken breast and thighs! simply grill them on the barbecue grill or sautée in the pan, drizzle over and enjoy! it's is great value for your money and can be bought at most grocery stores. i highly recommend!
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
This sauce is so good on chicken I swear, but unfortunately I can't eat anything from panda express I have to buy the sauce and makenmt own chicken due to a problem when I almost died of a allergic reaction to their food
Karen R.
Would you recommend this over other types of sauces?
Claudia C.
Another amazing sauce from Panda that is so good with chicken, noddles or rice!