Panda Express Orange Sauce

Panda Express?? Orange Sauce.
(Prosperity).
(Refreshing).
(Joy).
(Happiness).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Orange sauce.

Is this product worth it, i would love to try!
This sauce is amazing with chicken and rice! Best way to buy it cheaper is buying at Walmart!
Is there a specific type of chicken I should try this with (I.e. Breaded, strips, nuggets, etc)?
Start your review of Panda Express Orange Sauce!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,021 reviews
Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is delicious! My daughter makes homemade sweet and sour chicken with this. It’s a perfect blend of citrusy sweetness with a little bit of sour. I would recommend this product and it’s easy to find at your local grocery store. It’s affordable too.
Angela H.
Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Angela H.
I also picked this one up by mistake along with the other brand I reviewed. This one tasted a little better than the other brand....however, still not a fan. Just dont like orange chicken I guess. This one also though was not bland, it was nice & thick, just like I woukd want a bottled sauce to be.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Rosie N.
I don't think I would have gotten this if I didn't have a coupon for it. Testing it out the other night, I deep-fried battered beef, then lightly toss it in this sauce and it wasn't bad! It has a strong orange syrupy taste though, very sweet and tangy so I scaled back on how much to pour in. My bf enjoyed it. Not sure if I would eat this often but I do like the variety to have at home to cook. I think we got $2.49, originally $3.49. Overall, surprisingly good but not sure if I would buy it again just because we don’t typically make stuff like this often enough.
Katelyn D.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
Did anyone who wrote a review actually try this product? Wow is it disgusting. It taste nothing like the sauce from the actual restaurant. Vinegar overwhelmed the sauce completely. The vinegar was so strong it was burning my eyes and making me choke while I was making it. My dog couldn’t even get near the product without having a massive sneeze attack. She eats everything but she stayed clear of this. Boy was it just awful. Anyone giving this product more than 1 Star clearly got their tastebuds burned off by the massive vinegar flavor.
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
I think just about everyone lives panda Orange chicken so I bought some to make at home, loved that panda gave us that option to take home but don't like that this one bottle isn't enough
Bre'Nae  .
Las Vegas
 Panda express orange chicken is the best! So I can't imagine for this good amazing price how this sauce is going to taste on my homemade orange chicken. It's not that pricey but if it is to you you're getting the best deal of your life
Lina A.
beaufort
Purchased at: Target
I really don’t like the tast of this sauce it’s not authentic and honestly tastes just sour and nothing like what a real orange sauce should taste like. I stick to making my own orange sauce instead. It’s very easy and tastes sooo much better than this stuff. Panda Express Orange Sauce
Tayler H.
Suffolk, VA
We LOVE Panda Express in my house, so I was really excited to find this product in walmart to make homemade orange chicken. This was terrible and tastes nothing like when you get in the actual restaurant. Very disappointed and will not purchase again. GROSS.
Leila E.
My favorite of their in store line up. I eat a lot of rice products and one bottle lasts for several meals without going bad.
Tania E.
Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Tania E.
Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Tania E.
I purchased the panda express orange sauce to cook chinese style orange chicken and it gave my plate a delicious caramelized texture its sweet and a bit sour, it's not the same flavor of the panda express food you purchase at their restaurants, Id say it's a bit sweeter but I find it better than the restaurant one.