Panda Express?? Orange Sauce.
(Prosperity).
(Refreshing).
(Joy).
(Happiness).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Orange sauce.

Is this product worth it, i would love to try!
This sauce is amazing with chicken and rice! Best way to buy it cheaper is buying at Walmart!
Is there a specific type of chicken I should try this with (I.e. Breaded, strips, nuggets, etc)?
Start your review of Panda Express Orange Sauce!
Suffolk, VA
We LOVE Panda Express in my house, so I was really excited to find this product in walmart to make homemade orange chicken. This was terrible and tastes nothing like when you get in the actual restaurant. Very disappointed and will not purchase again. GROSS.
Providence, UT
This is a decent sauce that we use when making orange chicken at home. Has the same flavor as the sauce that comes on Orange Chicken ordered at Panda Express. Getting the texture the same as the restaurant is the bigger struggle when cooking at home.
I think this sauce is delicious but i struggled getting my chicken to the desired taste. i followed the instruction on the website but found it too difficult to duplicate. i do love the flavor but for some reason it doesn't have the same taste when I cook it.
Wdm, IA
I recently had orange peel sauce at a restaurant and loooooved it so I was excited to see this at the store! It tasted extremely vinegary and I couldn't figure out a way to balance out the taste so I tossed the bottle. I would not recommend.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved Panda before going vegetarian. Now, ai can't eat in the restaurant because everything has chicken broth as an ingredient. This allows me to make orange tofu at home and the dauce is even better in a bottle!
Mokena
This is very true to the actual flavoring they use except it is definitely spicier than the sauce used in the restaurant it is still super similar and very tasteful definitely recommend
Tastes pretty good. I have never eaten at Panda Express, so I didn’t know the orange sauce was spicy. It made for a surprise when I made dinner and everyone’s food was spicy.
Canoga Park, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Did anyone who wrote a review actually try this product? Wow is it disgusting. It taste nothing like the sauce from the actual restaurant. Vinegar overwhelmed the sauce completely. The vinegar was so strong it was burning my eyes and making me choke while I was making it. My dog couldn’t even get near the product without having a massive sneeze attack. She eats everything but she stayed clear of this. Boy was it just awful. Anyone giving this product more than 1 Star clearly got their tastebuds burned off by the massive vinegar flavor.
Kansas City, MO
I buy this at walmart to put on my egg rolls at home. I'm a whimp when it comes to spicy things so this sauce is a little bit too spicy for me but the flavor is so good I power through the spiciness. I also put it in home made veggie tacos. Pan seat some veggies (I use mushrooms, red and orange bell peppers, broccoli flourettes, and onions) and fill a soft shell taco with your veggies and some rice and top with the Panda Express orange sauce. So good!
Not what I was expecting... I've never eaten at Panda Express, but I saw this in Wal-Mart and thought it looked good. I was expecting it to be sweet since it's orange flavored, but it's definitely not sweet at all! It's pretty spicy, in my opinion. But all I did was throw it in the Crock-Pot with frozen breaded chicken nuggets for a few hours, so it's definitely good for a quick and easy meal if you like spicy things!