Panda Express Orange Sauce uploaded by Tanya C.

BY PANDA EXPRESS #9 in Asian Sauces

Panda Express?? Orange Sauce.
(Prosperity).
(Refreshing).
(Joy).
(Happiness).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Orange sauce. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely LOVE this sauce! Orange chicken is my favorite thing to get from Panda Express, but its a little expensive to feed the whole family.
This sauce allows me to make one of my favorite meals at home and save a ton of money.
I do notice that isn't as spicy as the chicken I get at the restaurant so I mix in some Sriracha and red pepper flakes, that's just personal preference tho, I like that I can make it mild enough for my 2 year old to enjoy
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I love using this when making a Chinese Chicken Orange sauce meal.  I tend to lightly boil my chicken first so its almost cooked then eat the sauce up, in a separate wok I flash fry onion and peppers quickly so to keep the crunch and bite of the veg.  Then add the chicken and sauce and serve quickly with white rice.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Yes yes yes! This is one of my favorite sauces from Panda and I use it all the time when cooking Chinese at home! It pairs well with an Asian stir fry and fries rice! I would recommend 100% to others!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I've learned how to make my own version of this because this is to pricey for me. Orange mandarin and BBQ sauce do the trick with soy sauce and ginger. But I do love this stuff and would recommend it. I would buy it again too!
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Unfortunately, my kids aren’t fans, but this is pretty good for non-take out orange sauce. Found it at our local Weis, for a few dollars. Lasts a long time. A little spicy 🌶 but not overwhelmingly so.
Emily C.
Irvine, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this product. We bought a bottle of this out of curiosity and he proceeded to put it on everything (not just chicken). He loved it on vegetables, sandwiches, rice, and a million other things. He loves it and I enjoyed it as well.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
We LOVE Panda Express in my house, so I was really excited to find this product in walmart to make homemade orange chicken. This was terrible and tastes nothing like when you get in the actual restaurant. Very disappointed and will not purchase again. GROSS.
Dani H.
Providence, UT
This is a decent sauce that we use when making orange chicken at home. Has the same flavor as the sauce that comes on Orange Chicken ordered at Panda Express. Getting the texture the same as the restaurant is the bigger struggle when cooking at home.
Jennifer P.
Danville, IL
Tastes amazing! Just like how they cook it in the store. Would absolutely buy it again. Very good value worth the price. Bet paired with broccoli! Maybe not the healthiest but definitely yummy. Will def buy again. Highly recommend to anyone
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This is THE best orange sauce out on the market! I use it to flavor my rice, chicken, and so many other things too! The flavor is so tasty and doesn't have a super potent orange flavor which I enjoy. I would recommend this to everyone!
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this really taste like the panda express sauce from the actual restaurant?
Claudia C.
This sauce is amazing with chicken and rice! Best way to buy it cheaper is buying at Walmart!
Onji S.
Is there a specific type of chicken I should try this with (I.e. Breaded, strips, nuggets, etc)?