Panda Express Orange Flavored Sauce,20.75-Ounce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panda Express Orange Flavored Sauce,20.75-Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Amilia D.
Vader, WA
Orange chicken is seriously my go to at Panda Express. The sauce is to die for. Definitely worth the money! I absolutely cannot go to Panda Express without getting that orange chicken, & probably never will!
Kristin S.
Chesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
The actual bottle is orange but I love this sauce! It is sweet, tangy, a little spicy. It tastes great over pan fried chicken that has been breaded with cornstarch. YUM! Currently my favor meal at home.
Keith B.
Fern Bch, FL
The only way to make the famous “orange chicken” at home! I love Panda Express and love the flavor of this stuff!!
Madalyn H.
I love this sauce! I go to Panda Express all the time, and I only get the orange chicken with this sauce!
rose E.
Salem, OR
It's so hard to find the right sauce to make my chicken like panda express at home which they offer at there to bring home to make my chicken great
Estrella A.
Santa Clarita
Panda Express Orange Flavored Sauce,20.75-Ounce uploaded by Estrella A.
If you are looking to cook some delicious homemade orange chicken I would definitely purchase this sauce I decided to add veggies an love it !!
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
This sauce tasted just as good as if I had gone to eat out at Panda Express. The only thing is too much sauce and it is overwhelming in taste.
Heather B.
Buckeye, AZ
My kids love orange chicken. But I cant afford to buy it often. This sauce is the next best thing. It's not too pricey and gets the job done
Tina S.
Gainesboro, TN
I've tried this orange sauce from Panda Express it tastes nothing like orange sauce when you get it at Panda Express. I didn't care for it at all.
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Oh my goodness I love pillows or chicken so much makes me so happy and I really like this when I go there and get likablA diet Pepsi in there so good sometimes I also get a spring roll and I get sweet-and-sour sauce with ite

Looking for your answer?