BY PANDA EXPRESS

Panda Express?? Kung Pao Sauce.
(Refreshing).
(Happiness).
(Joy).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Never tried it. Is it any good and with what do you try it with?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nina V.
I bought this and sautéed chicken with it and poured over rice, it was fabulous! I liked that it was thicker not runny and the taste had a hint of spicy. I liked it so much I'd buy again and I would also buy the other flavors. I got mine at Walmart!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yasss. This sauce gives all my chicken and Asian noodle recipes the best kick. It’s not too spicy, not too sweet, not too salty. I’m sure there are a lot of calories but if you want a nice sauce, give this one a try.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
So good and easy to make.  I get my chicken breast and cut it up in little squares.  Then I cut up my bell peppers, onions and I put a dash of peanuts. I sautee the veggies with the peanuts together with a dash of oil and then I add my chicken.  Cook until the meat and veggies are cooked through then I add the Kung Pao Sauce and it is ready.  My family and I love it served over a bed of white rice.  Easy Peazy!
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
Seriously the best sweet and spicy sauce!! Compliments beef, chicken, and probably even shrimp! The Kung Pao chicken is the only thing I ever get from Panda Express and its specifially because of this sauce! It has such a savory and sweet red chili pepper type flavor that is amazing!
Rose E.
Saint Louis
This is delicious!  Tastes just like what you'd get at the restaurant and it doesn't take a lot of it to get the same great taste.  It's good if you use it as a marinade or just pour it right over your food.  I would buy it again and recommend that others buy it too.
Sarina A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I'm not really into this sauce, but my husband buys it to put on his chicken, rice, and noodles. I don't think it's bad tasting, but maybe when it's just in a bottle like this, it's not as appetizing to me. It's just too potent for me.
Nic B.
Talk about flavor! If you're looking a tasty way to add flavor to your dish, this is the sauce for you. A little salty and not the most healthy choice but great taste and not pricey at all. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Sierra S.
Very good. I love this sauce. I feel like you can actually make a great dupe and it taste like the real thing. I like that it's all in your hands and you have complete control on what you want to put in the chicken, for me i leave out the peanuts.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I love this it's versatile you can put it on noodles or other poultry on the side, a little goes a long ways. It's a healthy alternative to add good flavor to my dishes. I would recommend you trying it!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
Never tried it. Is it any good and with what do you try it with?