BY PANDA EXPRESS #15 in Asian Sauces

Panda Express?? Kung Pao Sauce.
(Refreshing).
(Happiness).
(Joy).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Never tried it. Is it any good and with what do you try i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
So good and easy to make.  I get my chicken breast and cut it up in little squares.  Then I cut up my bell peppers, onions and I put a dash of peanuts. I sautee the veggies with the peanuts together with a dash of oil and then I add my chicken.  Cook until the meat and veggies are cooked through then I add the Kung Pao Sauce and it is ready.  My family and I love it served over a bed of white rice.  Easy Peazy!
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
Seriously the best sweet and spicy sauce!! Compliments beef, chicken, and probably even shrimp! The Kung Pao chicken is the only thing I ever get from Panda Express and its specifially because of this sauce! It has such a savory and sweet red chili pepper type flavor that is amazing!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
THIS SAUCE IS SO GOOD. I don't understand why it's so good because I don't like Panda Express' actual food. I like to pour this on tofu and veggies and it has the right amount of spiciness without being too sweet or too spicy. It's right down the middle. The texture is also perfect: not too thick or too thin.
Sarina A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I'm not really into this sauce, but my husband buys it to put on his chicken, rice, and noodles. I don't think it's bad tasting, but maybe when it's just in a bottle like this, it's not as appetizing to me. It's just too potent for me.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yasss. This sauce gives all my chicken and Asian noodle recipes the best kick. It’s not too spicy, not too sweet, not too salty. I’m sure there are a lot of calories but if you want a nice sauce, give this one a try.
Sierra S.
Very good. I love this sauce. I feel like you can actually make a great dupe and it taste like the real thing. I like that it's all in your hands and you have complete control on what you want to put in the chicken, for me i leave out the peanuts.
Ayaan K.
Dallas
I liked it. It goes very well with everything (Especially Chinese food). I don't really like sweet sauces but this was only slightly sweet and mostly savory which I liked.
arlene s.
I had such high hopes for this, because I love everything I've ever tried at the Panda Express restaurants. This bore NO resemblance to the Kung Pao they serve. It was so thick and overwhelming, I kept checking the label to see if I was supposed to dilute it. I ended up having to thin it with some chicken broth, and added some honey to balance the overwhelming "wanginess". Even with the modification, we had to be very sparing with the sauce to rice ratio. I will definitely not be buying this again.
Melina J.
Kung Pao chicken is the best thing to get at Panda Express! I constantly crave it and what's nice about this sauce is that I can control the amount. It's high in sodium, sugar, fat, and carbs so I use a 1/4 to a 1/2 of the suggested use and it still tastes amazing! Love it!
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great tasting and quick to prepare kung pao sauce. Normally, the sauce is what takes the longest when making kung pao, or many other Chinese dishes, and this makes it easy. We like this with cubed chicken, and then add the veggies you prefer. Sprinkle on some roasted peanuts at the end and it's a very easy to make, very tasty dish.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Never tried it. Is it any good and with what do you try it with?