Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce

Panda Express?? Kung Pao Sauce.
(Refreshing).
(Happiness).
(Joy).
(Peace).
Panda Express??, gourmet Chinese food.
No high fructose corn syrup.

Never tried it. Is it any good and with what do you try it with?
Start your review of Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce!
Brittany M.
Tulare, CA
My husband loves this sauce and I love how easy it makes cooking dinner. Basically fool proof flavor for amazing chicken.
Victoriia I.
The Kung pow sauce is sooo good and I love how it taste with mostly everything ! The flavor is super good !
Jackie M.
Hemet, CA
When I was on vacations I bought this . I work for Panda Express it's very different to our sauce in stores but very good a little pricey . It's not that healthy but it's very tastey.
Melina J.
Kung Pao chicken is the best thing to get at Panda Express! I constantly crave it and what's nice about this sauce is that I can control the amount. It's high in sodium, sugar, fat, and carbs so I use a 1/4 to a 1/2 of the suggested use and it still tastes amazing! Love it!
Nina V.
I bought this and sautéed chicken with it and poured over rice, it was fabulous! I liked that it was thicker not runny and the taste had a hint of spicy. I liked it so much I'd buy again and I would also buy the other flavors. I got mine at Walmart!
Ayaan K.
Dallas
I liked it. It goes very well with everything (Especially Chinese food). I don't really like sweet sauces but this was only slightly sweet and mostly savory which I liked.
Danielle C.
Laguna Hills
THIS SAUCE IS SO GOOD. I don't understand why it's so good because I don't like Panda Express' actual food. I like to pour this on tofu and veggies and it has the right amount of spiciness without being too sweet or too spicy. It's right down the middle. The texture is also perfect: not too thick or too thin.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yasss. This sauce gives all my chicken and Asian noodle recipes the best kick. It’s not too spicy, not too sweet, not too salty. I’m sure there are a lot of calories but if you want a nice sauce, give this one a try.
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
Its good what do you guys think? Do u like it? I do not i hate it . i wish it was more tasty. Its nasty asf. Yh see vvd
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
I only eat at Panda Express once a month or so but my go to is always the kung pao chicken so yummy best flavor!!