Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Orange Sauce, 20.75 oz

by Panda Express

Sauce, Orange, Bottle 20.75 OZ No high fructose corn syrup. No MSG added except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, flavors containing yeast extract, and hydrolyzed soy protein. Brighten any dish with the sweet and spicy flavors of The Original Orange Chicken. Use it to create your own version of our signature entree or try it as a dip for crispy appetizers. Enjoy. Family owned Chinese kitchen. Est. 1983. Product of USA. Shake well and enjoy! Refrigerate after opening. Contains: wheat, soybean. 20.75 oz (1 lb 4.75 oz) 588 g San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

Sauce, Orange; No high fructose corn syrup Chinese chicken., Family owned chinese kitchen. Est. 1983 Panda Express Orange Sauce - Create your version of the original orange chicken or try it as a dip for crispy appetizers. Enjoy. , No MSG added except for that naturally occuring in soy sauce, flavors containing yeast extract, and hydrolyzed soy protein. Product of USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Orange Sauce, 20.75 oz!
Tutor Key, KY
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Orange Sauce, 20.75 oz uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of the Panda Express Orange Sauce! I like it with my vegetable fried rice and vegetable egg rolls. Sweet and tangy. In the pic you will see the egg rolls that I like, which I have done a review on. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic