Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce

Panda Express® Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce.

Joy.

Prosperity.

Refreshing.

No high fructose corn syrup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce!
GB B.
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce delicioso 🤤 me encanta tener esta marca de salsa 💃 en casa lo mejor de lo mejor i love it 😻
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,011 reviews
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce is yummy and perfect for a stir fry. I checked the label and there are only 70 calories and the sugar is listed pretty far down on the ingredients. I did notice that soy was the number one ingredient, so that’s kind of a bummer for me. I am not supposed to eat soy. I have had this on small portions and it didn’t wreak havoc on my belly, so that’s a good thing. I would recommend this product and it’s affordable and easy to find.
Esmeralda G.
Caldwell, ID
Hands down a very, very, very delicious sauce! I'm always making this yummy, easy, flavorful stir fry with this sauce! Much try it.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sauce! Tastes really good, not you sweet and fairly affordable. I have to keep this in the kitchen for when I make stir fry and other items. It's probably my favorite teriyaki sauce, and I gave it a shot because I like Panda Express's teriyaki in the restaurants. It tastes slightly different but I still enjoy it.
rori W.
1,059 reviews
THIS IS THE BEST TERIYAKI SAUCE YOU CAN GET NO JOKE! ITS SWEET AND JUST RIGHT! AND ITS SO AFFORABLE! ITS ONLY 5 DOLLARS AND ITS SO GOOD! WORDS CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH HOW GOOD IT IS!
Casey H.
Pomona , CA
If you love cooking at home but wish you could have the teriyaki sauce from Chinese restaurants this is the one and only one that I love to use. The sauce is thick and as you heat it up it becomes more smoother like it is at the restaurants I love putting this sauce on all my Chinese dishes I make at home it adds such good flavor to the dish.

The price is a high but It is really worth it.

The price is a high but It is really worth it.
Tiffany K.
Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce is my favorite sauce to add to chow - main or even beef , and broccoli it’s a nice sweet salty smooth thick based sauce that will have your mouth watering!💯
kris B.
Oakwood, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
this stuff is awesome!!! It tastes just like panda express and it is so good with chicken and some white rice with veggies. I highly recommend.
Silvie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So as many teriyaki chicken is my go to at Panda Express. But when we are low on money and have a craving chicken thighs and this sauce is all you need. Easy as 1, 2, 3 ABC. Authentic flavor and great price.
Jordyn L.
Favorite sauce i use just the smallest amount to add some flavor to my own sauce creations! I add some mandarin orange juice and some red pepper flakes and it makes a wonderful glaze for any type of meat!

Looking for your answer?