Panda Express Gourmet Chinese

How does this restaurant tasted And what does they sale?
I’ve always looked at this place as “mall quality.” How is it really? There are restaurants in my location!
[user:not2late2] Is this restaurant any good? I tried it once in Florida and did not like it at all. I was wondering if it depends on which one you go to.
Start your review of Panda Express Gourmet Chinese !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's ok....I'm not sure why I loved this place as kid, but as a rice-cooker owning adult with access to orange chicken at Asian markets or Trader Joe's I just don't see the appeal. in 56 reviews
I love Panda Express I don't care of they are a fast food chain they have good quality food and I LOVE THE ORANGE CHICKEN!!in 24 reviews
I also love that they have healthier options such as grilled veggies... but who would want that instead of the chow mein??in 12 reviews
I love their boxed food and I always get orange chicken and fried rice every time I was in the US and was at panda express.in 12 reviews
I like this place but the egg rolls taste weird for some reason, but beside that everything is great.in 8 reviews
2 months agoSnellville , GA
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Erika J.
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Erika J.
Panda Express is a pretty good fast food place, in fact, it's my boyfriend's favorite, so we go pretty often. I think they could improve by letting me see the food BEFORE I order it. I always have to get out of line to look at what's available before I get to the front to place my order, but I'm not sure how they could change the layout to make that happen. Sometimes the food has been sitting there a while and gets dried out, especially if you go right before closing. It's definitely not high quality Chinese food, but it's a great break from burgers and fries! My new favorite is the Sweetfire Chicken (see photo). It's got a lot of flavor, but isn't too spicy. I usually get a rice bowl, but my boyfriend enjoys getting a plate with noodles and two entrees. This restaurant is a little more pricy than the typical fast food place, but worth it.
5 days agoOrlando, FL
For some reason I love their teriyaki chicken and their rice but I’ve heard several people saying they got food poisoning which scared me and costed me to set my lunch apart last time after someone told me this. Price is alright but I’m too scared to be sick and I’ve been sick before with them as well but not as bad as a food poisoning.
a month agoHedgesville , WV
A place I like to go when I want something a little different is Panda Express! You can get a side with whatever meat you choose for an affordable price! You also can walk in and see all of your options in front of you behind the glass which I really like! I like to be able to see the condition my food is in before I eat it and this place allows me too!
a month agoLago vista , TX
This is one of my favorite Asian places. I love all of the options they have and the food always tastes great. I also like that they change the menu with new features items every so often which keeps up a certain level of variety.
a month agoCorvallis
I always forget how amazing this place is. Their orange chicken is bomb, their teriyaki chicken is bomb, the chicken egg rolls are bomb. I think I would eat just about everything from here. Although, I will say even their “spiciest” is NOT spicy in the slightest
3 months ago
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Makenzie F.
I love Panda Express. My favorite thing they have is the honey walnut shrimp. It is literally so good. The orange chicken I had to eat a few times before I decided I liked it lol. It’s not too expensive and you do get a lot of food. They also usually do two meats and one side. But I like two sides and one meat. This photo is orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp, fried rice, and noodles. Delicious!
2 months ago
I think that Panda Express Gourmet Chinese is very affordable. I think that the portions are more than fair for the price that you pay. I personally don't care for this type of "chinese" food because it's really not healthy, but I go when I'm in the mood for their honey walnut shrimp (which is VERY good).
3 months ago
I used to go here all the time, until I got tired of it. They have good food for a good price. The Panda Expresses I have been to all seem clean and usually have all the food options available. You can see where they keep their fresh veggies and the chefs cooking behind the food. I really like it here.
3 months agoRound lake, IL
Locations are hit or miss but I’ve found a good one not too far. I love the teriyaki chicken and sauce and orange chicken it’s always delicious! I think it’s a good value too you get a good amount of food for the money. Can’t go wrong with Panda Express.
2 months agoOlathe, CO
The food is good here, we had one bad experience and have been hesitant to return, but that was one time out of many, and at a spot we weren't familiar with. I used to go once a week with my best friend after classes and we'd grab a late lunch, and then have enough left over for dinner later on or lunch the next day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Darlene H. Is this restaurant any good? I tried it once in Florida and did not like it at all. I was wondering if it depends on which one you go to.
Darlene H. 7 months ago
I think it’s ok for a grab and go. You have to remember they are fast food. I like their orange chicken and chicken & mushrooms.