Panda Express Gourmet Chinese

Panda Express Gourmet Chinese Do you think this restaurant is expensive? Are there any better Chinese restaurants that are cheaper and give more food?
Is their food MSG free?
Have you ate here recently? If u guys have please consider buying one of the little panda bears that comes in the to go box with a fortune cookie all the proceeds go to the panda bears that are being tortured mistreated and killed. please help save our lovely panda bears!! #savethepandas❤️ Panda Express Gourmet Chinese
Start your review of Panda Express Gourmet Chinese !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's ok....I'm not sure why I loved this place as kid, but as a rice-cooker owning adult with access to orange chicken at Asian markets or Trader Joe's I just don't see the appeal. in reviews
I love Panda Express I don't care of they are a fast food chain they have good quality food and I LOVE THE ORANGE CHICKEN!!in reviews
I also love that they have healthier options such as grilled veggies... but who would want that instead of the chow mein??in reviews
I love their boxed food and I always get orange chicken and fried rice every time I was in the US and was at panda express.in reviews
I like this place but the egg rolls taste weird for some reason, but beside that everything is great.in reviews
Teresa P.
Pahrump, NV
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Teresa P.
We love panda my kids think it's the best thing in the world with the noodles and the cookie that they get with the kids meal
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Ronda B.
Ive been enjoying Panda Express for years. It quick and quite delicious. Especially when it is prepared freshly. Its been consistently good over all these years. The price has gone up over the years but so has everything else so thats no biggie. I always get the orange chicken and the beef and broccoli. #foodie #food #Chinese #orangechicken #beef #brocolli
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Bella R.
Really love this one. I really like the food they make there and I get to try a lot of different things every time I come in. There is this specific one my family always get which I recommend: Kung pou chicken. (I don’t know if I spelled that right) anyways I love 💕 this that I even wanted to work there 😅
Hart L.
We don't have this restaurant where I live anymore. I miss it. I liked Kung pow chicken and steamed vegtables.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
My favorite thing to order here is the black pepper chicken and fried rice. I love how convenient it is to get food here and how fresh and delicious the food tastes. This place is so addictive. The sauces are so good and tasty. I will eat here again and again. I highly recommend.
Lisa J.
My kids love Panda Express. They love the orange chicken , broccoli beef and walnut shrimp. They love the chow mien too, the rice isn’t always a favorite, but it’s still good. Good, fast Chinese food.
Erika J.
Snellville, GA
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Erika J.
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese  uploaded by Erika J.
Panda Express is a pretty good fast food place, in fact, it's my boyfriend's favorite, so we go pretty often. I think they could improve by letting me see the food BEFORE I order it. I always have to get out of line to look at what's available before I get to the front to place my order, but I'm not sure how they could change the layout to make that happen. Sometimes the food has been sitting there a while and gets dried out, especially if you go right before closing. It's definitely not high quality Chinese food, but it's a great break from burgers and fries! My new favorite is the Sweetfire Chicken (see photo). It's got a lot of flavor, but isn't too spicy. I usually get a rice bowl, but my boyfriend enjoys getting a plate with noodles and two entrees. This restaurant is a little more pricy than the typical fast food place, but worth it.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Panda is life! Anytime I want Chinese food this is one of my go to places when I’m in a hurry. The food never disappoints and also fresh! Favorite is definitely the orange chicken and fried rice!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
I love this place it’s always so fresh. I love the veggie spring rolls and the chow mein the veggies in it are always so fresh and good. The quantity and quality are very good value. I recommend this place all the time to my coworkers and family and friends.
Krista C.
Plenty of choices and the kids like it too, the rice crispy treats are amazing and the drink selection has a large variety as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole I.
Red Oak, TX
il y a un an
Martin J. il y a 2 mois
It’s really good and affordable, of course you can’t compare it to a real Chinese food but it is worth to buy.
Arisbel B.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie M. il y a un an
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 2 ans
Darlene H. Is this restaurant any good? I tried it once in Florida and did not like it at all. I was wondering if it depends on which one you go to.
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
I think it’s ok for a grab and go. You have to remember they are fast food. I like their orange chicken and chicken & mushrooms.