BY PANDA EXPRESS #30 in Dining

• i have never tried this place is is it good ??4 Answers
  • What's your FAVORITE item on the menu?? Mine is the chic...4 Answers
  • How are their ribs ? 4 Answers
Panda Express Gourmet Chinese
  • "It's ok....I'm not sure why I loved this place as kid, but as a rice-cooker owning adult with access to orange chicken at Asian markets or Trader Joe's I just don't see the appeal. " in 56 reviews
  • "I love Panda Express I don't care of they are a fast food chain they have good quality food and I LOVE THE ORANGE CHICKEN!!" in 24 reviews
  • "I love their boxed food and I always get orange chicken and fried rice every time I was in the US and was at panda express." in 12 reviews
  • "I also love that they have healthier options such as grilled veggies... but who would want that instead of the chow mein??" in 12 reviews
  • "I like this place but the egg rolls taste weird for some reason, but beside that everything is great." in 8 reviews
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
Panda express is a great place to get a quick meal. They always have a nice selection of dishes, and always have something interesting as a special. They offer multiple entree plates so you can enjoy your food as it is meant to be- family style. The orange chicken is their best dish, but they have something for every taste. You really cant go wrong with any of their choices.
Ashley W.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's not the best, we had one open near our house and I was so excited to finally try it because I love Chinese food and there isn't a good Chinese place around us. So I tried it a couple times. Each time I was disappointed, I don't know why I kept going back. Every so often I will go back and try it but I know I'm going to eat it and be disappointed. The food is always so greasy, everything just tastes of grease to me. I always get so sick after I eat it. I have completely stopped going honestly. Every once in a while I will say that I am going to go and then my husband stops me every time because he knows that I am not going to like it and I'm going to be disappointed.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
I love how this fast food place taste much better than some of the other Chinese food restaurants we have been to & is much cheaper than going to a buffet! Plus they give you sooo much food! I feel like I am getting the real deal for my dollar & my stomach when I purchase from here! By the way, I’m in love with the cream cheese wontons! We recently just got this restaurant in our town not too long ago, so we have definitely been hitting this place up for delicious food! Thank you!
Jonnay V.
I've never really eaten here until I saw all the hype around their orange chicken. I must say, it definitely lives up to the hype. Their orange chicken is the BEST that i've ever tried. It's not spicy, but it's got a lot of flavor to it and I can't get enough!! I also love their fried noodles, they're really good! I'd recommend eating here, it's not expensive and they usually give fortune cookies with your purchase :)
Kaylah G.
I have loved Panda Express for years, but more recently I have been very disappointed each time I’ve gone. The entrees and chow mein are beefed up with way too many vegetables. Their chow mein is mostly onions and bean sprouts. I literally have to ask the person to please keep the onions to a minimum when they are serving my chow mein. Flavors are delicious, but I feel like you are not getting what you pay for.
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This is a good place to go for lunch when you are seeking an alternative to your usual fast food. It is usually quick to get in and out when you go inside, but the drive through is really slow. The food is typical Americanized Chinese food, but my complaint is that they don’t offer enough veggies with their entrees. My favorite entree is the Black Pepper Chicken, and the spring rolls are good too.
Iliana s.
el paso
I absolutely love the food here. everything is soooo good! whenever I'm hungry and just don't know what to eat, I can always go for panda. the only reason I can't give it the 5 stars the food really deserves is because they are always out of food! I always have to wait like 10 minutes! ALWAYS! is this a problem with every location? or just in #El Paso, #Texas were I live?
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
There are only a few things that I ordered from Panda Express. The Orange chicken mainly because it can have some spice to it. Lipton Raspberry tea, yeah I know. This is the only place in my town that actually serves it. Racoon Cream things (I don't know what they are called). But I love them. These are the things that I typically order from Panda Express in my area.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
We have a Panda Express on my college campus. Honestly it’s pretty okay/ subpar. I eat there every now and then, but I usually only get fried rice with orange chicken or now more often I do fried rice with the grilled chicken drizzled with teriyaki sauce as a healthier option. The fried rice is kinda bland tho and the orange chicken has some kick which I wasn’t expecting the first few times I tried it lol! The grilled chicken isn’t too bad but you can tell it’s not the highest of quality chicken, but at least it’s grilled so it’s a bit healthier than the orange chicken. All in all I wouldn’t normally go here but it’s really only because it’s on campus and every now and then I have a Chinese food craving lol.
Stacey M.
I don't think I can say anything really bad about Panda. It is one of my husband and I's favorite places to go. They always have good and fresh food. There are times that you may have to wait a few minutes for something to be done cooking, but it is never longer than 10 minutes. It actually makes me feel a little better when I wait because I know what I am getting is very fresh. Their orange chicken is so good.  It is not like other place's orange chicken.  Panda is a little bit more expensive than your normal Chinese buffet, but the quality of the food is so much better.
Erika W.
What is your favorite side dish? (egg rolls, fried rice, soup, crab rangoon)
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite dish and why?
Lauren T.
Geneva, OH
I've never been.. I've heard it's pricey is that true? And is it even worth trying compared to local restaurants?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Is this everybody's favorite place to get Chinese food??
Cristy G.