BY PANDA

New! Made From All Natural Ingredients The Real Taste Of Licorice&Reg; Fat Free No Preservatives No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors Contains Real Cherry No Hydrogenated Fats Suitable For Vegetarians &Amp; Vegans Kosher Certified The Secrets Of The World's Most Delicious Licorice Panda Has Been Producing The World's Leading Premium Quality, Soft Eating Licorice Since 1927.&Nbsp; Delicious Panda Cherry Licorice Is Made With Real Cherries To Create A Mouth Watering Cherry Taste Sensation.&Nbsp; Made With All Natural Ingredients And Cooked In Such A Traditional Way By Drawing Inspiration From The Clean Finnish Nature, It's Easy To See Why Everyone Around The World Truly Loves Panda. Made In Finland see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The cherry flavor is spot on and doesn't taste like medicine like some cherry candy can, These are really good to just leave in your purse and eat on the go!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite type of licorice." in 1 review
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
First piece tasted like cherry but so different from any other licorice candy that my first reaction was "Bleh". Not sure exactly why I ate another, maybe because I didn't want to waste money or maybe I was hungry or something but I grabbed another which tasted a bit better than the first, and another with same reaction...by the time I hit around number 5 this stuff was getting to be kind of awesome. Seems like I was grabbing each piece faster and faster and before I knew it I was reaching into an empty bag. Sadness immediately overwhelmed me but the store was closed.
Elise M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh man I used to munch on these as a kid -- so yummy! They get stuck in your teeth but it's worth it. You can really taste the cherry in these.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This brand of licorice is my absolute favorite. Cherry might be my favorite flavor. It's always soft and chewy. Perfect!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
YUMMMM!!! I adore Panda Chews. My favorite type of licorice. I love the texture and the flavor.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These are a lot better than the traditional rec licorice you always see at the stores. The texture is better and the flavor is better. Sometimes if they are not stored correctly they can get little droplets of moisture on them, so make sure to store them correctly.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I really like the Panda Chews! The cherry flavor is spot on and doesn't taste like medicine like some cherry candy can, These are really good to just leave in your purse and eat on the go!
Samantha T.
Im not a big lover of these things. Surprisingly this product was a lot better than leading companies. Even though I don't typically like this kind of candy, I would recommend this one than any other company.
Reanna R.
Windsor
Not expensive at all...... great snack if you like organic things ! ............. totally recoomend.... fell in love with this right when i ate them
Lauren O.
De Pere, WI
If you're a fan of licorice, you should definitely give these a go. Sometimes store-bought licorice can have an almost plastic-y flavor, but these do not. Sweet and chewy with tasty flavors, that aren't too artificial tasting.
Jessica T.
These little bite-sized chews have a lot going for them. First of all, they have a great cherry taste, which isn't surprising, since they are made with cherry puree. Unlike some cherry-flavored chews, there's nothing artificial about their taste. If you like the taste of cherry, you'll like these.

Second, they are made entirely with natural ingredients. The claim on the box is true. They are all-natural. Here's the ingredients list: Molasses, wheat flour, cherry puree, citric acid, natural flavor, black carrot juice concentrate, licorice extract. I'm especially impressed that there's no high-fructose corn syrup, which seems to be an ingredient in a lot of licorice-style candy.

Finally, although the texture is a bit different from that of a lot of licorice-style candy in that it's a bit more grainy (but certainly less rubbery), all things considered it's a fairly pleasant texture and the candy doesn't stick to the teeth.