BY PANDA

New! Made From All Natural Ingredients The Real Taste Of Licorice&Reg; Fat Free No Preservatives No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors Contains Real Blueberry Since 1927 Panda Has Been Producing Licorice Renewed For Its Unique Flavor And Softness.&Nbsp; The Secret Of Such Delicious Licorice Lies In A Careful Production Process Rich In Tradition And The All Natural Ingredients Inspired By The Clean Finnish Nature.&Nbsp; Delicious Panda Blueberry Licorice Is Made With Real Blueberries To Create A Mouth Watering Blueberry Taste Sensation.&Nbsp; Once Tasted, It's Easy To See Why Everyone Around The World Truly Loves Panda. Made In Finland see more...

• Anyone seen or tried the Blueberry Panda Chews yet ?1 Answers
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
But we sell the black and strawberry licorice at work. They're Australian licorice (whatever that means, lol). Will try the blueberry oe=ne when I see it.
emily s.
I haven't tried these blueberry chews, but I love the red and black licorice. I have never seen these before but will be on the look out for them.
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
I absolutely love this licorice. It has a great flavor and texture. I am allergic to RedVines and was so happy when I found Panda!
Lemonaide P.
Its so yummy! its soft has great flavor always tastes fresh not to sweet. I love all the flav. black raspberry! try it!
Dominique L.
Mississauga
I heard raves about these, but when I tried them, I was a little underwhelmed. Honestly, they're quite good, and not a disappointment at all. Only thing is, the hype really led me to expect a lot.
Sophie B.
Panda licorice is the best licorice! It's really soft and easy eat in terms of both taste and texture. Definitely one of my favorites.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Anyone seen or tried the Blueberry Panda Chews yet ?