BY PANDA

Panda All Natural Soft Black Licorice Description: , The Real Taste of Licorice, Fat Free, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors The Secrets of The Worlds Most Delicious Licorice Panda has been producing the world's leading premium quality, soft eating licorice since 1927, The secret of the unique Panda flavor lies in carefully cooking only simple all natural ingredients - molasses, wheat flour, licorice extract and aniseed oil, Being free from all artificial ingredients and cooked in such a traditional way by drawing inspiration from the clean Finnish nature, it's easy to see why everyone around the world truly loves Panda, Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, ) Ingredients: , Supplement Facts, Serving Size: 15 Pieces, Servings Per Container: 0 Amt Per Serving Daily Value Calories130 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g0 Saturated Fat0 g0 Trans Fat0 g* Cholesterol0 mg0 Sodium90 mg4 Total Carbohydrate31 g10 Sugars17 g* Protein2 g* Calcium4 Iron4 *Daily value not established, Other Ingredients: Molasses, wheat flour, licorice extract, natural flavor (aniseed oil)UPC: 075172071677 UK SKU: SPDSP2520 see more...

Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
A lot of people aren't fond of this type of licorice but I love it! I think it's because most "black licorice" comapnies use artificial flavoring but the Panda is all natural and all licorice! Sometimes can be hard to find in regular grocery stores so check health food markets instead!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Completely obsessed! I love the intense flavor and the texture is perfect. I could eat these all day , everyday and nothing else but it probably wouldn't be good for me. They are truly one of a kind and absolutely delicious!
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate black licorice, but I would say the anise flavor to this is a little subtler than most. I also think I may have had a fruit-flavor or "red licorice" flavor version at some point. Exactly what you would expect texture-wise. Classic.
Jenn O.
I absolutely love black licorice and I love when I can buy it knowing I won't have to sift through all the gross red licorice. This brand is also amazing and I'd choose it over any other brand for licorice.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Black licorice is absolutely awful! Doesn't matter the brand. The taste is dreadful! I'm always surprised when I find out someone enjoys it - but that is VERY rare!
Kaylyn S.
Redlands, CA
I love these. They have a very authentic black licorice flavoring so it is an acquired taste but they’re perfect to cure your sweet tooth
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
Everyone loves these. They are our favorite brand of black licorice.They are nice and soft and no worries about bad ingredients.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
My boy friend LOVES this black licorice, I had one and it was okay considering I'm not a fan but the cherry flavor is to die for!
Christie P.
THIBODAUX, LA
This stuff is so disgusting! I will never understand how people eat this. As far as licorice goes this is the worst.
carla c.
Not the best black licorice out there but its definitely pretty good (assuming u like black licorice) i do its yum

back