by Panavise

Tesoro Durandal Ultimate eSPORT Edition is a mechanical keyboard that will give you whole new gaming experience. Each key of this keyboard has its own mechanical switch that lasts for more than 50.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panavise Tesoro Durandal Esport Keyboard Cherry Mx Black - Cable Connectivity - USB Interface - Compatible With Computer - Multimedia, Macro Hot Key[s] - Mechanical (ts-g1nlesports)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Loved this keyboard. I love the option for mechanical as well. Great keyboards for gaming. I've currently upgraded to the colada saint brauner and I'm obsessed. Great keyboards.
2 years agoCasablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)