Panasonic Women’s Multi-Functional Wet/Dry Shaver & Epilator with Pedicure Buffer ES-ED90-P uploaded by Veronica M.

BY PANASONIC #3 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Features

• Wet/dry, multi-functional epilator/shaver and pedicure buffer
  • LED light illuminates hard-to-see hair
  • Large surface epilator attachment for legs and arms
  • Smaller surface epilator attachment for sensitive areas
  • Pivoting head, six attachments, washable
  • Compatible with: Outer Foil with Inner Blade Combo, Inner Blade

Natasha P.
Great epilator that makes hair removal easy. Love that it comes with several head pieces, each meant for trimming or hair removal. Glides very well and doesn't pull hairs. Removed hair with minimum pain, does not irritate skin or lead to ingrown hairs. Would highly recommend.
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
This is great for hair removal,the head can be switched to a different one so you can use it for different parts of the body and it does a great job of removing all hair.
Veronica M.
This epilator has two speeds of fast and slow that you can use both in the bath and shower and get it wet or use it dry which is how I use it. I use it on my underarms, legs and bikini line. It comes with different attachments for sensitive areas, normal areas, a bikini trimmer comb, and even a foot file! It's a great product that really isn't too painful and fully removes all hair. It's worth the price of around $90 at Ulta because it comes with all the extras
Gabriela N.
I've had the purple cordless Emjoi Emagine for a year and I thought I liked it pretty well. I bought this Panasonic model because I was interested in the option to epilate in the shower and was also intrigued by the pumice (foot buffing) attachment. Here are my first impressions (and I'll update the review if these impressions change):
-My legs are much smoother with this epilator than the Emjoi Emagine. With the Emjoi, my legs just don't feel smooth, ever. But this Panasonic left my legs "date night" smooth (ha!) when I epilated dry (clean skin with no lotion applied).
-The results were not as good when I epilated wet (with shower gel on the head, as instructions indicate). I did one leg dry and one leg wet and the wet-epilated leg is not as smooth as the dry-epilated leg. It is about as smooth as the Emjoi would get it. -Some people seem to think that epilating wet is less painful but I did not find this to be the case.
-The pumice function is awesome! I've never had a rotary-style foot buffer and now I realize what I've been missing. I do a terrible job with a simple "pumice stone on a handle" and usually end up taking off too much skin, and in the wrong places too. With the pumice attachment, it seems to work well to use your ears to listen for when you are going over a rough spot (which helps you take off only the parts that need buffing). I don't get the sense that the little pumice wheel lasts very long (will need a replacement pumice soon) but I felt that with about 7 minutes per foot I removed 2 summers' worth of callousesr.

Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I recently purchased this product after many years of owning my Remington which finally broke. I can say I'm very happy with this product it was a bit price but well worth it. I'm able to use this in or out the shower works fast is less painful, plus it has a little flash light and best of all I no longer need to have it attached to the outlet. I definitely recommend this product.
Indira G.
Best shop ever. I used go to waxing myself ones per months (i really need more that one, but.. Money!!) so I decided to look for an epilator. Let me tell you, if you are no use to the waxing you are going to hate this little machine, but if you know how deal with the pain 0 problems.
If you are new in the with this kind of stuff, go for a waxing and them start using this wonderful machine ones per week, you will love it as much as I do!
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
So I found this on clearance at Target and thought I would give it a shot after reading the reviews on here.

Let me tell you the pain is real but so are the results! This thing is fantastic , it leaves your legs, arms and bikini areas hair free and so smooth!

I would recommend!
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
I set out to buy an epilator for two reasons. First I wanted to save myself some time from not having to shave as much and second I wanted to save money by not buying razors since they are crazy expensive. The epilator that I set out to buy was not available in store and out of desperation to have an immediate solution I settled for this one knowing I could return it if I did not like it. I have already repackaged it and set it next to my purse with the receipt to be returned tomorrow. I read the manual it came with completely before attempting epilation because I know these things can be quite tricky. I tried it dry first on the gentle setting since that was recommended for the first few times you use it . After following the instructions I was shocked to see that not only had the epilator barely removed any hair but also that my skin was now raw and bleeding. I then tried using the wet feature and it gave pretty much the same results with maybe a little less blood. Do not recommend.
Naomi V.
Apple valley , CA
I was super nervous when I heard about epilators from a YouTube guru that I watched, but I needed something that’d remove my hair for at least a week! Rather then my normal 3 days😓 anyways I love epilators yes they’re painful at first but your body gets used to it by the third time
Julie A.
I like how you can use this product wet or dry and how fast you can shave, is weird that every time he uses proud of the hair gets thinner. I really like this product a lot.
D O.
It is painful? And i want to know if it makes the hair grow under the skin?
Lauren K.
Thornhill , ON
Any tips on making epilating less painful?
Tara M.
Will so love to try this. Is this recommendable?
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I had an epilator and found it to be pretty painful. Does this shave and epilate as well? or just epilate?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How expensive is the product and where Can I get this from?

Walmart