Panasonic Women’s Multi-Functional Wet/Dry Shaver & Epilator with Pedicure Buffer ES-ED90-P uploaded by Veronica M.

BY PANASONIC #6 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Features

• Wet/dry, multi-functional epilator/shaver and pedicure buffer
  • LED light illuminates hard-to-see hair
  • Large surface epilator attachment for legs and arms
  • Smaller surface epilator attachment for sensitive areas
  • Pivoting head, six attachments, washable
  • Compatible with: Outer Foil with Inner Blade Combo, Inner Blade

Buy on ULTA*
sanaz j.
Round rock, TX
This is great for hair removal,the head can be switched to a different one so you can use it for different parts of the body and it does a great job of removing all hair.
Veronica M.
This epilator has two speeds of fast and slow that you can use both in the bath and shower and get it wet or use it dry which is how I use it. I use it on my underarms, legs and bikini line. It comes with different attachments for sensitive areas, normal areas, a bikini trimmer comb, and even a foot file! It's a great product that really isn't too painful and fully removes all hair. It's worth the price of around $90 at Ulta because it comes with all the extras
Gabriela N.
I've had the purple cordless Emjoi Emagine for a year and I thought I liked it pretty well. I bought this Panasonic model because I was interested in the option to epilate in the shower and was also intrigued by the pumice (foot buffing) attachment. Here are my first impressions (and I'll update the review if these impressions change):
-My legs are much smoother with this epilator than the Emjoi Emagine. With the Emjoi, my legs just don't feel smooth, ever. But this Panasonic left my legs "date night" smooth (ha!) when I epilated dry (clean skin with no lotion applied).
-The results were not as good when I epilated wet (with shower gel on the head, as instructions indicate). I did one leg dry and one leg wet and the wet-epilated leg is not as smooth as the dry-epilated leg. It is about as smooth as the Emjoi would get it. -Some people seem to think that epilating wet is less painful but I did not find this to be the case.
-The pumice function is awesome! I've never had a rotary-style foot buffer and now I realize what I've been missing. I do a terrible job with a simple "pumice stone on a handle" and usually end up taking off too much skin, and in the wrong places too. With the pumice attachment, it seems to work well to use your ears to listen for when you are going over a rough spot (which helps you take off only the parts that need buffing). I don't get the sense that the little pumice wheel lasts very long (will need a replacement pumice soon) but I felt that with about 7 minutes per foot I removed 2 summers' worth of callousesr.

Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I recently purchased this product after many years of owning my Remington which finally broke. I can say I'm very happy with this product it was a bit price but well worth it. I'm able to use this in or out the shower works fast is less painful, plus it has a little flash light and best of all I no longer need to have it attached to the outlet. I definitely recommend this product.
Indira G.
Best shop ever. I used go to waxing myself ones per months (i really need more that one, but.. Money!!) so I decided to look for an epilator. Let me tell you, if you are no use to the waxing you are going to hate this little machine, but if you know how deal with the pain 0 problems.
If you are new in the with this kind of stuff, go for a waxing and them start using this wonderful machine ones per week, you will love it as much as I do!
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
So I found this on clearance at Target and thought I would give it a shot after reading the reviews on here.

Let me tell you the pain is real but so are the results! This thing is fantastic , it leaves your legs, arms and bikini areas hair free and so smooth!

I would recommend!
Julie A.
I like how you can use this product wet or dry and how fast you can shave, is weird that every time he uses proud of the hair gets thinner. I really like this product a lot.
Steicy J.
Orlando, FL
one of the best inventions since a woman without this is a completely neglected woman as well same or that I think. This brings beauty, cleanliness, and very hygienic. a man will never look at a messy and hairy, woman that this is one of the best products as the best friend of a woman or as it is my case. is brand I love since it is one of the best on the market, no complaint concerning the best teams find them with Panasonic and is multi functions the best😍😍😍😍!!
Avery F.
Oceanside, CA
Being upfront, epilating, regardless of the device, is NOT a pleasant experience. That said, having the option to use it in the shower goes a long way in making the experience less painful. I have used the epilator while in the tub and it has saved me from throwing down from paying a lot of money waxing my legs/arms/underarms. The first time is always the worst, but if you keep up with it every once in a while, suffering will be minimal.

Knocked off one star because removing the hair from the epilator is a bit of a hassle. I had to buy narrow tweezers to really do an effective job of cleaning it.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love the way this shaver feels on my skin. It cuts close without causing irritation. I also like that I can go longer between shaving as the hair takes a while to grow back in. And having the ability to epilate while in the shower and using a drop of body wash on the blades to create foam are nice benefits as well. A great tool for women and it definitely works!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I had an epilator and found it to be pretty painful. Does this shave and epilate as well? or just epilate?
Luna Q.
girls do this one make the hair grow back thiner or thicker !?
Rebecca A.
How long do the results last for? Do you use this for all over hair removal or just legs?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How expensive is the product and where Can I get this from?
Cory C.
parkman, oh
So this is a shaver and foot buffer? Is it worth the money? How long does the batteries last?