Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Andrea O.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.

BY PANASONIC #28 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jazmin S.
Wyoming, MI
This is a great product!! I highly recommend it to everyone who hates hair and doesn't have the time to shave!!
Brianna S.
My favorite part about this product is I can use it wet or dry. And I don't have to worry about it going dull.
Kayla L.
This is an amazing product for the legs. I would definitely recommend. It makes your legs so soft.
Emma P.
Canton, OH
So powerful and gets the job done! It’s super easy to work, and the price tag isn’t bad!
jessica m.
Campo Grande - MS
The world's first 3-in-1 wet/dry epilator is the next generation in beauty technology: feel softer, feel smoother, more sensual anytime, anywhere. The ES2045 is designed to be fully immersible, the wet/dry epilator allows you to take care of grooming in the relaxing comfort of your bath or shower. The epilator also features a shaver and bikini trimmer, so you have an all-in-one grooming solution right at your fingertips. Dip into the water and give yourself the silky-smooth legs that you deserve.
Sherry L.
Vancouver
I've had it for almost 7 years now and it's still working fine!! Just that the battery is old, needed to be charged more often. I use it for my arm hair. It doesn't hurt much once you are used to it, just feel like something sniping. I usually use it right after shower when skin is soft. And i use the razor head for my armpit. The only thing bad about it is that it's quite loud when using it.
Yaren Y.
My mom bought this for myandmy sister and for her too. After some time i started to use it and it actually isn't hard to use. I dont have much hair on my legs for exsample thats why it goes really quick. If mine would break i would definitly buy it again and i can really recommend it.
Jaye S.
I simply love this device! Carry it with me when I'm on trips or vacation. They battery last for a long time after each charge. It's wet/dry so needless to say, you can use it in and/or out of the shower. With the guard, you can trim or shave how ever you want. Every girl should own one of these!
Eysler Q.
Oh my God, this is painful as hell! BUT it is very practice I have to say, you can find it easily, like at supermarkets. It's effective although it hurts a lot I recommend, worth it, in some parts of the body is better using this product than shave...