Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Andrea O.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.

BY PANASONIC #23 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Caraca! Dói demais.. Mas infelizmente esses pelos no corpo são foda! Eu tenho um desse já faz uns 3 anos e até hoje nunca deu problema! É super facil de usar, mas como sou sensivel eu sempre me machuco. Uso a cada 15 dias! Estou muito satisfeita com o produto!
Ehi O.
Once you get past the pain it's a pretty good product, but start with non electric razor/trimmer, electronic razor/trimmer, and if you can handle the pain from nicks pretty well then work with epilators. Also if the epilator hurts really bad stop and assess the pain.
Renal s.
Using it from last one year...it is very good...after removing hair, it is very smooth skin....i would totally recommend this to ladies everyone...
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Dhallana P.
I like it but it's not my favorite. Takes too long and hairs actually grow back quickly when using this one. Have to finish with razor.
Riley D.
Gainesville, TX
I love this product because it removes your hair painfully. I like that it comes in different colors. And has a cover for the blade
Kristina K.
Antelope, CA
It does the job but very painful too use and extremely time consuming if your very sensitive to pain I would not recommend this
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Panasonic Es wD,51_p I've use before and I love it and it works for me not sure about anyone else that's all I have to say
Oksana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Brianna S.
My favorite part about this product is I can use it wet or dry. And I don't have to worry about it going dull.