Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Andrea O.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.Panasonic Wet/Dry Two Speed Epilator Model: ES2045 w/Two Heads uploaded by Ahilebsis C.

BY PANASONIC #27 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had this for over 7 years now. And it is absolutely the best. The two speeds help when you want to go from legs to armpits. It also comes with the shaver head, but I have rarely used it as the epilator itself does such an amazing job. I thought I would need to replace the heads when I first purchased it. But I have not needed to do that even though this is what I have used exclusively for the past seven years.
It is perfect. After seven years, the rechargeable battery has started to drain quickly. It still charges enough to do the job. Just that it doesn't hold the charge for days as it used to. I am planning to buy the exact same one in future if possible.
Chrissella H.
I am allergic to Savers for some reason. So I have this little guy along with a mini one that I found. I always plug out my hairs before I go on vacation and I take my mini plucker machine with me as well when I do go out of town. And I'm so happy to have found this product I've been using these electric Pluckers since I was in elementary school. My mother allowed me to shave my legs in the 4th grade but we found out that I was allergic so this machine was my second option accept my mother told me that it will be painful and that she is not going to spend that much money on me for a machine that I will not use. I promised her I would use it and now I don't feel a thing anymore too because I'm so used to it. I am 30 years old now.
Myah B.
Louisville, KY
This product is very useful to help prevent cutting yourself while you're shaving this product has help me to not Cut myself and prevent that cause of having scars on Shaved spots
Katie S.
Parker, CO
This has been a game-changer for me. I absolutely love it and will never be without one again. I don't use the trimmer, so I can't comment on that, but I use this for my lip, armpit, arm, and leg hair; I even use it for my bikini line, though the instructions say not to (probably because of the difficult nature of hair down there). I've had it for going on ten years now, and it still works great. Make sure you don't keep it in the shower; I take the head off after every use and keep the parts outside of the shower but within reach so that I can grab it any time.
Maria L.
I really like the panasonic epilator as it leaves my skin smooth and without any hairs BUT what i do not like is that you have to charge it in order to use it and you can't use it while it's connected to the power so what had happened to me so many times is that my epilator runs out of battery and i have not finished to remove all of my hairs so i have to charge it again and wait like 5 hours to use it again. Besides that it comes with two heads that are perfect for doing so many tasks.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hola, recomiendo ampliamente esta depiladora, es buenisima, la he tenido por años y funciona perfectamente, lo unico que me hubiese gustado mejorarle es que funcione aun cuando este conectada al cargador, se me daño la bateria y no consegui repuesto aqui en venezuela, que pena!!
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Adoro esta depiladora! No es ruidosa, es efectiva hasta con los vellos más pequeños, puedo llevarla a todas partes y además tiene un cabezal para afeitar esas zonas intimas o cualquier parte del cuerpo!
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This Epilator works very well however, I gave it only 3 stars not 5 because it is very painful. Other methods such as nair or shaving i prefer because it is not as painful as epilators are. If you can handle the pain then I would purchase this product.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Love it when about to go to the beach or something like that you can pull it out don't have to get in the shower or lather up with shaving cream you can just sit in a chair watch TV and get it done i bought it at target got it when they were on sale and would recommend it to anyone
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
This is truly a life saver. Able to use it in the shower and out of the shower, it makes hair removal a breeze. Super chic and cute opposed to bulky, as well as easy to use and effective. Go buy one now if you haven't already