BY PANASONIC

Manscape your way to a cleaned-up look that will rake in the compliments with the wet/dry hair, beard & body trimmer from panasonic. Let your fresh cuts be the latest buzz in the office, on the court, or at the party. Cordless feature lets you take it anywhere, like the shower or bath, where you can use it with water and shaving cream. Easily rotate the dial to adjust the mm length of your cut, and put it back on the charger when you're done for the next time you need it. see more...

Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is a good starter trimmer. The price was right and adjustable settings on the base make it easy to go from short to long trims with a few clicks. The design also minimizes bathroom clutter. For these reason, I loved this trimmer until I had a few mishaps with the guard popping off mid-trim. Since then I been looking for a trimmer with a sturdier set of guards.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Yes I know it's weird that I'm a girl and I'm reviewing this product BUT I got this for my brother for Christmas and I can honestly say that I think the way he would trim his facial hair looked better than when he would use his older trimmer but other than that I wouldn't know anything about this product
Tiatun T.
Avondale Estates, GA
I love this trimmer for many reasons. It is very lightweight and has a long battery life. I used it every morning when I wake up to go to work. It is very effective in reaching all the spots. it is not the cheapest thought. But I'm overall satisfied.
and f.
Name brand home clippers are all about the same. If you take care of them and don't use them to groom your dog, they should all serve you quite well. I would not spend a ton of money on any of them, but if you find a good deal, it is worth having some around for touch ups.
Dylan S.
Groveland
By far my favorite trimmer. Battery life is great. I get an all over trim. The mess is minimal and the noise isn't going to wake up the house. Its pretty quiet.
Sarah Z.
Cullman, AL
I love this this is what I used to cut Stephen and SYlas's hair. You get the Perfect Trim every single time
Brenda D.
Meu namorado tem um e deixa bem limpo e macio eu recommendo esse produto bom. em casa tem um tambem...
marlene g.
Tijuana
ii loved it i have a smooth skin after shave, no pain, i use it while showering, totally meet my expectations it really works, best then other brands or products actually, really effective, everyone in my family are using it
I have had no problems with this trimmer. Comes with many attachments and blade guides. Cleans easily and never snags on long hair.
Carrie M.
Love this trimmer, can take it in the shower when I'm in a hurry! Easy to keep everything perfectly maintained
Nicholas H.
Is this product completely submersible in water?

back