Add a Photo
Panasonic WES9020PC Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade and Outer Foil Set for Men

By PANASONIC
#115 in Electric Razors
Abigial S.
Abigial S.

These we not all that hard to replace and it made the razor work like new. My husband has tried to replace blades for other electric razors and it was much harder then panasonic. Before replacement it started pulling his face hairs but with regular replacement of the blade that has stopped happening.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Tucson, AZ

My husband used this product and thought it was great, it was easy to find, and purchase great price... he said it was easy to use and all around great buy. Great product and would definitely to others and I would buy it again for him... or a gift for others.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Corona, CA

This is a must have in your restroom to be ready to replace your long lasting blades. You will not regret this purchase
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Woodland Hills, CA

I cant buy nothing but Panasonic for my boyfriend he absolutely loves his razor and the price i found it for
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD

Visit us a new one day I was thinking we will have any any attachments if I have your browser
Mis amigos dicen que es bueno utilizar maquinas de afeitar, un amigo me la presto pienso que es un gran untensilio enserio me gusto mucho pero lo use una vez, es eficaz para los hombres porque creo que para las mujeres es facil afeitarse con las cremas
Leah D.
Leah D.

These are quite good for women also as they are sharper. Gets a nice close shave and I use them for leg hair would definitely recommend
Diana R.
Diana R.

no lo eh utilizado pero me gustaria mucho poder utilizarlo y asi , espero me lo envien
jhon b.
jhon b.

Panasonic é a unica marca que uso, já use e sempre vou usar, o motivo; alem de um excelente produto tem uma durabilidade que dispensa comentários.
Estou usando a mesma a 4 anos e nesse período nunca deu se um pequeno problema.

Join Now