BY PANASONIC #73 in Trimmers & Clippers

Type: Trimmer Blade, Compatibility: Panasonic ER224S Trimmer, Colors: Silver, High quality components, Satisfaction ensured, see more...

Sofia M.
So, being lady I do not exactly have a beard or mustache - just a little peach fuzz but that gets taken care of. I do know a few males who have used this and really like it for when they need to trim their big ol' mustaches. I would say it is a good product!
Briana J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I would call this a middle of the line trimmer. My fiancé has a brand above and below this one. They all get used. We purchased this particular one at Walmart, but I believe target carries it as well.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband loves this he even uses it to trim his chest. The blades are perfect for daily use and the cleaning is easy also not to expensive is a bonus
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Great product. Love it....would buy again. Very nice price and very easy to find on sale too. It cuts great and don't clog like most brands out there.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great product for trimming beards. It's lightweight and being able to replace your blade without buying an entire new product is always a plus!
Yasteinly A.
Mount Vernon, NY
My husband like it very much, This product is really good, and it is very comfortable.. I recommend it to everyone
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This a good product my husband and father own one and no complaint would be a nice stocking stuffers
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
My dad has never had any bad experiences with this product, it gets the job done, I do recommend.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
These work really well and theyre good to trim up everything you want gone. The blade is perfect
Tal A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband loves to use a trimmer so he can still have some facial hair and not go bare
Mildred P.
It's this good for nose and ear hair too?
Jenna D.
Daytona Beach, FL
How do you like it? Does the razor fall off often?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Does this work as a nose trimmer as well ?
nicole g.
La mejor marca de todas Porque dicen que sus productos son de baja calidad?
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.