BY PANASONIC

Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer with convenient Mirrored Cap Vacuum System Removes Clippings - quick and easy cleanup with vacuum system for cut hairs. A fan is used to vacuum up hair clippings. Stops cut hairs from scattering and getting inside nostrils, and simplifies cleanup too. Cutter blades with 60° edge for a clean cut, without pulling hairs - better performance than prior 90° edge. Allows smooth trimming for grooming minus the irritation of pulled hairs. Hygienic and fully immersible, rinses clean under the faucet for hygienic use anytime. ; see more...

Briah G.
Does not work AT ALL. So disapponted with this product. All it did was put my face in extreme pain. It's not worth the buy. Very hard to figure out. Would never buy again and do not recommend. Hate this.
Carolyn H.
Hopkinton, MA
There is a bit of a learning curve on this. I recommend starting on an area that is not as sensitive as the facial area to start with. After you get comfortable with it, you'll be good to go!
Megan P.
Bismarck, ND
The only thing that i do not like about this trimmer is that even though it had a wet to dry function, the wet function worked horribly.
Alyssa C.
Works great! Keeps my husband looking sharp! I love that its wet/dry that makes things easier as well. Defiantly worth the buy.
Mariah A.
Oberlin, LA
Guaranteed to leave you clean shaved. Considering its diversity the price is fairly reasonable. I've owned ,mine for over a year now and it still works great
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I'm sure there's more better ones but this one works perfect for me works good and does it's job right on my hairs.
Brisa L.
Esta bueno
Hay que mejor una cositas, pero cuando estoy apurada esto lo soluciona
Deberían probarlo chicos esta bien
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I think the idea of a nose hair trimmer is gross but my dad loves this brand of trimmer!
Catarina C.
I tried this once for my boyfriends hairs.
It was okay not a big deal for me.
He likes the product and wears every time to trimme his hairs.
Weslley S.
gosto muito da panasonic,sao otimos produtos e uma excelente empresa,minha casa e cheia de produtos panasonic