BY PANASONIC

Panasonic Toughbook® mobile computers are engineered to withstand drops, spills, dust and grime, and to perform in the harshest environments. Rugged reliability, low cost of ownership and accol. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Panasonic Toughbook 53 Cf-532al72cm 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4310u 2 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 (cf-532al72cm)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?