BY PANASONIC

lightweight over-the-ear headphones deliver powerful sound and total comfort 40mm neodymium drivers deliver rich bass and natural treble listen in comfort with soft, snug earcups and headband integrated in-line mic and control cord for iphone/ipod/ipad(tm) see more...

• "good quality for the price." in 1 review
  • "The sound quality is great and they are very light and comfortable. " in 1 review
East Chicago, IN
Great price. They look a little weird but meh, it's alright. Pretty good headphones. Not bad quality. Pretty legit.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Don't have these but think they would be a good idea for my 7 yr old autistic child so he can concentrate on the music
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Over the ear headphones are great for travel and help drown out the inevitable crying baby on your flight!
Austin J.
Austin J.
Mesa, AZ
For the price, you cannot beat these headphones by Panasonic! The sound quality is great and they are very light and comfortable.
Munch I.
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
These headphones are great for the price. I haven't had them long but they seem to be holding up. I had to adjust my EQ to get the best sound.
Techie Expert
Just bought these for my son for his birthday coming up. Hes been asking for them since he tried his aunts and loved them. they are soft and squishy to fit great over the ears while still keeping sound in.. and out! love them. good quality for the price. gonna be me a pair next.
donna g.
donna g.
Wigan
This item is a great price and a good design,i found them very useful too thank you
East Chicago, IN
How good are these headphones? How is the sound quality?
Techie Expert
I got black ones for my son because thats all that was in stock.. do any of you have another color? I want to see if they have blue or purple for me..???