BY PANASONIC

One Pass Shaving Arc foil and Nanotech blades conform to your skin for one pass shaving. Ultra Comfort 13,000 RPM cuts clean Closer Shave The cutting blades are polished with Nano particles to create an exceptionally smooth cutting surface for a cleaner cut. Sharpest Conventional blades only cut at 45°-90° angles, Nano blades cut at 3-° for a precise cut at first pass. Pop-Up Trimmer For moustache and sideburns Quick Charge Ready to go in five minutes Conforms to Skin Revolutionary arc foil nestles against the skin and glides uniformly Shaves Wet or Dry Get an ultra-smooth shave every day, and the convenience of using the shaver wet or dry! Easy Cleaning Pour some liquid soap over the blade and turn on until a nice lather develops. Turbo Mode Rinse off under running water.  Switch on Turbo Mode to whisk away clinging whiskers leaving blades fresh and see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Love this, so easy to use and an interesting replacement to a manual razor. love that it's wet/dry so it's in a way versatile. i would recommend to anyone interested in an electric hair removal method. it's nice to have something that you can reuse, as manual razors go dull quick.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
I actually use this product when I am in a hurry and need a fast shave. I have very sensitive skin so have to be careful to when I do use it but it has worked great. It is super fast to use and easy in the skin.
Natasha W.
Berea, KY
This is great because I can use it on the go! It's easy fast and does a great job!! It has a close shave and it always leaves the skin smooth after. I use this all the time and it's a must in my bag
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
This makes shaving quick and easy. I use it wet or dry and it gives me a close shave. I hate getting razor bumps and wanted to try something did and I'm glad I did. Shaving isn't a chore anymore.
Audrey V.
I love this product because you can use it in the shower or out of the shower it is great for both uses and I never seem to cut my self with this amazing razor !
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
I never used completely wet. I did not like how the shaving cream and have catches in the grids. But until that happened it was smooth and easy to use
Thelene O.
Brandon, FL
I have used this and while it works well, my skin is dry and I prefer a regular razor.
BRUNA L.
belissimo designer, utilizo com frequencia , amo o meu aparelhinho e recomendo também para homens e mulheres.
Lesly C.
las cuchillas de la maquina son muy durareras y eliminan bien el vello. son muy bonitas y faciles de usar.
Orquidea M.
Es una máquina muy practica y fácil de usar y remueve todo el bello me encanta esta máquina