Panasonic Nanoe™ Compact Hair Dryer with Quick-Dry Nozzle and Folding Handle uploaded by Blanckittyy y.

BY PANASONIC

Foldable, lightweight Panasonic nanoe™ travel hair dryer makes it quick and easy to dry and style at home, work, the gym and on the go. , Nanoe™ draws moisture from the air to infuse hair with moisture-rich particles to reduce damage caused by everyday brushing and leave hair smoother and shinier, Exclusive, pro-quality Quick-Dry Nozzle provides strong and soft airflows designed for concentrated styling and faster drying time. , Powerful 1400-Watt dryer includes high, medium and cool airflow settings for different styles, drying times and hair types, Portable, compact design with folding handle fits neatly into bags and luggage, stores easily in drawers, easy-clean filter maintains peak performance see more...

RaeAnn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had many hair dryers through out the years. This is the best one that I have ever used, I noticed a huge difference in the amount of time that it took me to dry my hair. I recommend this dryer to all of my friends. I would buy this hair dryer again. It is also very quiet compared to other hair dryers.
Blanckittyy y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great travel hairdryer but I would recommend a full size for home use. It did dry my hair with ease at a comfortable high heat. I did have to go over each sections a few times before it got dry. The cord is on a shorter size for me. Becareful of the intake sucking in your hair. My hair was manageable and silky. If you like this review, please follow me on Instagram/Twitter @ blanckittyyy