Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device

by Panasonic

• 3-in-1 micro-foaming device for gentle, Japanese-style facial cleansing designed for smoother, brighter skin
  • Patented technology creates luxurious micro-foam to gently cleanse dirt and oil from skin and pores
  • Warming Makeup Removal Plate helps loosen and remove makeup
  • Two included brush attachments: Japanese-Style Soft Brush and Pore-Targeting Silicone Brush

Hi everyone!! I need your help. They gave me a face brush for my skincare and told me I need to use a foam face cleanser. Do you know anyone? (I think I have combination skin) This is the brush: Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device
Is this good for combination skin?
I have never use a cleaning device. What does this product actually do?
Start your review of Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device!
How would you rate this product?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device uploaded by Latasha R.
I love this product it has changed my life before using . I had problem skin and clogged poors now my skin glows I use it 3 times a week .. With my cleanser of choice ... I feel like it gave me new skin I wear makeup but now it's a choice some times i like to go out bare face and now I can
Jac S.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I had a friend tried who made me try this product. It was effective and gentle as compared to clarisonic. Lesser weight and this looks more serene and hygienic. Mild and gentle on my face. I'm considering to buy this for my personal use.
Mahnoor A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Using makeup on my skin daily, my pores are mostly clogged. I've been searching for a good cleansing device that will leave my skin feeling smooth and clean. Would definitely love to give this product a try and give a review for other people.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device uploaded by Letty S.
This is my favorite brush l had this product three years ago the Panasonic micro foaming cleasing divice brush for face this is a good powerful brush but the brush not really soft for me.So what I did l order the another brush on eBay to change the brush, anyway l use this product until now l love to have another one.
Natashalysse M.
Manchester, CT
Would absolutely love to have this product! I suffer from cystic acne, I'm very oily, & have blemishes using this product will make all my problems go away! My friend has this & she loves it! Great product to clean your face and get into those hard to reach areas
Aniston M.
Spring, TX
I used my friends a while back and loved it. I wish I could have one of my own. It was very effective and the brisels were so smooth. Yes, it met my expectations. It's a very good value and in my belief is worth it's price. I would definintly buy it but I don't have that kind of money to spend around right now. If only I could have my own.
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
Haven't tried this product yet but I would love to review it ! I've heard mixed reviews About this product . Some people love it some hate it. Would love to test out to the product to see if it's a hit or miss kinda thing
Marie J.
Manchester, TN
I have been wanting to try this. I have saw different kinds. I would love to be able to test this product out and give it a review. I have heard people give it great reviews. I would like to be able to have that deep clean feeling and I think this product would help.
Summer Y.
Not dermatologist recommended. The bristles can cause micro tares on the skin. And can cause other skin issues. I wouldn't recommend.
Sabrina C.
Rocky Hill, CT
I like that this facial cleansing brush has two different types of brushes that can help target areas. I used to work in the cosmetic and skin care industry and having the proper tools that are easy to use is very key to consumers. looking at this cleansing brush and the options that it has makes it functional for everyone. This is something that I think would help my aging skin out greatly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...