Panasonic Men's Wet/Dry Shaver ES-RW30-S

Rechargeable Shaver Wet/Dry Washable Pop-Up Trimmer Close Shave Flexible Pivoting Head Follows All The Contours Of Your Face Shaves Either Dry Or Wet In The Shower Or With Any Shaving Foam Easy To Hold Design Up To 21 Minutes Of Shaving (Battery Fully Recharges In 15 Hours) 2-Year Limited Warranty Before Operating This Product, Please Read The Enclosed Operating Instructions Completely. Made In China Model Es-Rw30-S Questions? 800-338-0552 Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. &Nbsp;

Is this product good for African Americans to use?
Where can this be purchased at?
How well does this work? Any brands too it?
Start your review of Panasonic Men's Wet/Dry Shaver ES-RW30-S!
member-adc807975
I love this product. It helps smooth legs and is better than any womens shaver. Its the best and i will never go back to another shaver ever again. Mens shavers last longer and has sharper shears than anyone i know.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
My husband is extremely hairy. This thing is a LIFE SAVER. It's priced well and good quality.
Peggy  C.
Akron, OH
This is a must have for your man to use it is very effective to use and very affordable,it really has a great shave and doesn't hurt and it meet all my expectations and I would recommend to others to buy.
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
1,205 reviews
got this for my husband for Christmas but I admit I think I use it more than he does I love it it's gentle and not very harshly to the skin
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
1,537 reviews
My boyfriend uses this because he prefers it over razors. He likes it because it doesn't make him break out like a razor does but it doesn't give him a close shave.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Great for shaving! Got my boyfriend one for Christmas cause I hate when he grows out his beard
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Great razor for men. Very quote amd gets the closest shave every. Definitely worth the money!
Dia D.
Bessemer, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I am a female so I obviously don't use this myself, but my brother uses it and he absolutely loves it. It's also a great gift for men.
Julia G.
Plymouth, MI
My boyfriend loves this shaver. So much faster and more efficient can do it quick
Ashley G.
My husband loves this shaver! He has no complaints about it. Perfect for those who have to be cautious about cutting themselves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...