Panasonic Men's Wet/Dry Shaver ES-RW30-S uploaded by sergio alejandro l.

BY PANASONIC #19 in Electric Razors

Rechargeable Shaver Wet/Dry Washable Pop-Up Trimmer Close Shave Flexible Pivoting Head Follows All The Contours Of Your Face Shaves Either Dry Or Wet In The Shower Or With Any Shaving Foam Easy To Hold Design Up To 21 Minutes Of Shaving (Battery Fully Recharges In 15 Hours) 2-Year Limited Warranty Before Operating This Product, Please Read The Enclosed Operating Instructions Completely. Made In China Model Es-Rw30-S Questions? 800-338-0552 Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. &Nbsp; see more...

Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend uses this because he prefers it over razors. He likes it because it doesn't make him break out like a razor does but it doesn't give him a close shave.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
It's pretty good a decent product for my boyfriend I'm not the one use it this product but I would try telling you how it leaves my boyfriend skin well it's pretty smooth I like how it looks I don't know how it feels on him but it's good .
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
My dad uses this product because he is on blood thinners ! It's much more effective and convenient for quick shaving!! Great product that you get a good use out of!
Natali M.
Dalton , GA
Five stars!! because my boyfriend and I agree this is so amazing for getting an incredibly close shave. the stubble usually left behind by other razors that didn't happen with this wet/dry shaver . i recommend this for anyone wanting to invest in a go shaver and works so good for even thick , coarse hairs
Selena A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very nice razor, I love how you can hop out the shower and use it, since it's Wet/Dry. It isn't only for men, us ladies can us this too! It shaves very nicely and is very smooth and easy to use. Price is fair. Love this brand.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Such a good gift for men! I have purchased this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loved it!! It's similar to one he's had before but I couldn't find the other one but he loved this one more than the other ūüėä
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My husband loves using this incredible wet/dry shaver. Can be used both in or out of the shower, give a nice close shave with no pulling. Leaves his face feeling very smooth. Decently priced and very satisfied.
David p.
Logansport, IN
I liked this, overall, even though I had a bit of an issue with it tugging at my hair when I let it get a bit too long. I found it easier to use when I kept up my shaving routine and cleaned after every use
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a must have for your man to use it is very effective to use and very affordable,it really has a great shave and doesn't hurt and it meet all my expectations and I would recommend to others to buy.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband loves this,he don't break out from using it and he also uses it in the shower which is a bonus since it can handle being wet and it is easy to clean,perfect birthday or Christmas gift he will thank you
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
Wet or dry?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What's this for??
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Is this better for a dry or a wet shave ?
nita C.
Are these shaver good I like to get one if I could I think I could use it to on my legs... Thanks ncc
Tam C.
How well does this razor work?