BY PANASONIC

Rechargeable Shaver Wet Dry Washable 3 Blades Nanotech 30 degree inner blades - our sharpest* Pivoting head Shaves wet or dry Flexible pivoting head follows all the contours of your face Shaves either dry or wet in the shower or with any shaving foam 30 nano-edge blades for a clean, thorough and smooth shave Pop-up trimmer for moustache and sideburns Liquid Crystal Display Battery fully recharges in 1 hour 5 minutes quick charge = 1 shave Up to 45 minutes of cordless shaving 100 240v Automatic universal voltage 2-year limited warranty Before operating this product, please read the enclosed operating instructions completely. EM Model ES-RT51-s Questions? 800-338-0552 Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Jerry L.
Willis, TX
I've had my Panasonic razor for
Nearly a year now. One of the best small electronics I've ever owned. The battery functions well holding a strong charge for a number of days and the blade and cutting system get a closer shave on the contours of my face than any other I've tried.
Jenna B.
Elmore, OH
Pretty decent for trimming the bush. Does the job but doesn't get it as short as I want and if I'm not careful I cut myself. Will not repurchase, might work for you though, give it a shot!
Joe B.
Blackwood, NJ
This razor really does the trick. It is all you can ask for in being able to use wet/dry. I have used this razor a number of times and it is a quick and easy shave. Real easy to charge.
Faith G.
Travelers Rest, SC
since i am in cosmetology school my bf lets me cut his hair, & i really like this razor! it doesn't get too close but it also gives him a nice clean shave
I don't like this product, I have already bought two of these and they're are really effective when in the beginning but then they just stop working. Also I kind of hurt myself by using this product, not really safe. I won't buy this product again.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This works pretty well, but also seems to leave skin dry and uncomfortable no matter if it's used wet or dry.
Vanessa S.
My dad didn't like this . He said after one use it stopped working so yea I would t recommend it
Eliza M.
This razor works wonders! it really grabs all the hairs and i feel like i can't miss a spot! and it feels impossible to cut my skin! me and my whole family use these razors they're truly amazing! i really would recommend this to everyone.
Kikita L.
La verdad mi esposo la tiene y le es mas practico que un rastrillo y no lo irrita ni le deja heridas a demas realmente te quita muy bien el bello
Victor C.
Excelente me encanto,deja perfecta su piel gracias a sus capas de máximo poder & enserio que está demasiado bien