Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I had one of these cameras for three years before I started using dslr film cameras. I absolutely love this camera for the type of camera that it is. If you are interested in in serious photography or straight up DSLR-type work, then I would suggest getting a more updated version with the detachable lens. But as a daily, experimental camera it is still a great product. I have taken a lot of gorgeous photos with this camera that have that dslr-quality, but I personally just like to have more control over the focus features/the lens itself.