Panasonic Kx-Tg1062M Dect 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone Caller Id Digital Answering System uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Panasonic Kx-Tg1062M Dect 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone Caller Id Digital Answering System uploaded by Juniris D.

BY PANASONIC #1 in Home Phones

DECT 6.0 Technology means less Interference Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won t conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mouses, microwave ovens and other household items. And because its digital, you ll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping. Power Outage Operation Enjoy the piece of mind that comes from knowing that should the power go out, you still can make and receive calls on the corded handset. Call Block Store the Caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your phones Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls from them. After their information. see more...

• "It has a good battery life and the expected "lifespan" of the battery lasted longer( in previous models that I had tried)." in 1 review
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
This phone does EVERYTHING!
Sound is crystal clear. Both handsets and base unit have lit displays.
Both have selectable ringer tones and volume. Each has independent
"phone books" which can be copied from the base unit to the handsets or
vice versa. Both the base unit and handsets have speaker phones. The
phone books are super easy to program.

The answering system with
date/day/time works terrifically! You can select pre-recorded message
or make your own. The answering system capacity is 18 minutes or 64
messages. You can select between 2 and 7 rings before the answering
system engages.

I like that the base unit works during power outages.

I especially like the five "speed dial" buttons to phone frequent friends or family with just one button. Great!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Our Panasonic corded/cordless phones were just the thing we were looking for. The base phone serves as our answering machine with caller ID and Call Block ti eliminate those pesky callers. The 2 cordless units can be strategicly placed throughout the house for convenience of answering. We never have to worry about power outage again because of its battery backup system. And it doesn't interfere with the current wireless network going on in the house. What else could you ask for. .We highly recommend this product. .its a keeper.
Amber G.
Techie Expert Level 1
The telephone system is very nice. There are multiple phone tours. Plus,it is wireless. I've been able to bring it outside of my house. Also, it has fax machine. There aren't any limitations. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I bought this phone for my elderly mother-in-law. She's in her 80's and has trouble seeing. I initially bought it because she can see light colored things better than dark colored things and she expressed that she wanted a white phone so she could find it. When my husband installed it I got a phone call from her that she was delighted with the large illuminated buttons and large print on the Caller ID screen. I highly recommend this product particularly for the elderly who have vision problems.
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
I have this phone in my house and I love it. The answering machine is good to get crisp clear sound out of it. Even when you're talking on the phone you can hear the other person on the other line clearly. The best part about it is it comes with other phone so you can have a phone and a few different rooms which is very convenient
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Techie Expert Level 4
This system works great. It has a good battery life and the expected "lifespan" of the battery lasted longer( in previous models that I had tried). The range of wireless connection is not bad at all. The features of the phone itself are nice as well so be sure to educate yourself and try them all out if you purchase this product!
Lilibeth G.
Excelente linea de telefonos Panasonic unas de las mejores marcas del mercado en cuanto a telefonía fija ya lo e usado y me encanto realmente cumplió con mis expectativas facil de usar en cualquier parte hogar u oficina
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I agree with many of the post. This phone is very useful in today's techie world. I have the ability to sync my cell phone which is extremely nice to add contacts and use Bluetooth to be able to talk on the house phone rather than the cell phone.
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
Really good telephone!
We had this for about 3 years and I can say anything had about it. You can talk on it while walking around your house with out any interruption.
adrianne w.
Indianapolis, IN
When I did have a house phone I had this one. It did its job. Walked through the house like it was a cell phone. Crappy range though. Wasn't too bad in the price range. There's always room for something better
Kistal A.
The price is right?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
are good?
ChefAyman G.
Perhaps technology has evolved a lot and has become better
Alex C.
Yo tenia uno pero se perdieron Es un producto de muy buena calidad La carga o bateria dura muchisimo tiempo
Ruth E.
I love the fact that you can block callers. Does the phone has a limit of the number of people you can block?